Issues

Discus and support Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; “Sorry, looks like our service isn’t working right. To check xbox live service status, go to...” I’ve revieved this message multiple times, is anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Peppski, Nov 6, 2018.

  1. Peppski
    Peppski Guest

    Issues


    “Sorry, looks like our service isn’t working right. To check xbox live service status, go to...”

    I’ve revieved this message multiple times, is anyone else getting same thing?

    :)
     
    Peppski, Nov 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Bluesnowfake
    Bluesnowfake Guest
    Issues Issues Issues

    Bing the most frustrating game I have ever played .for having the same issues!! No in game chat . freezes up now can't chat anywhere!!!!! I come on collect gifts when it allows and send when it allows !!!! What is the point!!!!!!!
     
    Bluesnowfake, Nov 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    Heat issue?

    The case definitely could have caused the heat buildup. Make sure that grill is not covered and the Xbox has room for air to circulate around it. I actually installed a fan in the back of the enclosed shelving unit the Xbox sits in to ensure it had an ample supply of cool air around it.
     
    Gringo, Nov 6, 2018
    #3
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

    Issues

    bowski477, Nov 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Im having the same problem, but only when I try to open fortnite. Its actually pissing me off koz I havent really got to play since the new update. And everytime they do an update, my xbox starts messing up
     
    CarissaMorrissette, Nov 6, 2018
    #5
  6. TwinstarsEx
    TwinstarsEx Guest
    Seriously every time there is an update, Xbox takes a shit and messes up. When will you guys get your crap together and have reliable service following an update. FFS. Working quickly to fix it? Yeah right. We will see..
     
    TwinstarsEx, Nov 6, 2018
    #6
  7. Rick Graj
    Rick Graj Guest
    It on all games that are downloaded whether you play online or not. I can only play Diablo 3 cause I have the CD. I am logged in and such and can Netflix though...
     
    Rick Graj, Nov 6, 2018
    #7
  8. NotHispanic
    NotHispanic Guest

    Issues

    I have same problem. I mainly play gears of war and this is the third time I am unable to play in a week. At first it was gears now it's xbox live. I've rushed to do many things today so I could get more playing time only to find I can't.
     
    NotHispanic, Nov 6, 2018
    #8
  9. JakeMyers3
    JakeMyers3 Guest
    same error message here. it really sucks coming off a 12 hour shift i can't play any of my games
     
    JakeMyers3, Nov 6, 2018
    #9
  10. pixiestick
    pixiestick Guest
    thank you oh my god. i looked up the service problem and says it affects digital download but my red dead 2 is a disc and i still cant play it soo
     
    pixiestick, Nov 6, 2018
    #10
  11. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Currently there's a service alert with this issue and Microsoft is fixing it at the moment.
     
    FreakRoach, Nov 6, 2018
    #11
  12. pixiestick
    pixiestick Guest
    well i have the red dead 2 disc and it still isnt working
     
    pixiestick, Nov 6, 2018
    #12
  13. Issues

    Yea same here. Was literally just playing RDR2, shut it off to go take a shower, turn it back on it it's saying this BS.

    I mean why the F*** buy a digital download if it shits the bed. How can they justify this? I mean the whole dam game is downloaded on my harddrive, how can it not start it???! SERIOUSLY WTF!
     
    Dr Battlefield, Nov 6, 2018
    #13
  14. I am getting the same message and a different message saying “Sign in with the account that purchased the game or app” this is ridiculous. Every single one of my games I bought digitally and now i cant play a single one ? Microsoft needs to resolve this
    issue quickly. Its unfair to the people who have paid their money for these games and services.
     
    DANTEtheAPACHE, Nov 6, 2018
    #14
  15. Yes I cant sign in. It says try again in a few minutes. Did all normal stuff like reset etc....error code 0x87DD0006
     
    HarmonyTipping, Nov 6, 2018
    #15
Thema:

Issues

Loading...
  1. Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...