Issues

Discus and support Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please fix your unrecognized backupcompatable issue 0x8082000c for rage and other games claimed to be compatible but not! If not I'll look elsewhere... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by moggeGhosT, Jul 22, 2018.

  1. moggeGhosT
    moggeGhosT Guest

    Issues


    please fix your unrecognized backupcompatable issue 0x8082000c for rage and other games claimed to be compatible but not! If not I'll look elsewhere for my entertainment!

    :)
     
    moggeGhosT, Jul 22, 2018
    #1
  2. Bluesnowfake
    Bluesnowfake Guest
    Issues Issues Issues

    Bing the most frustrating game I have ever played .for having the same issues!! No in game chat . freezes up now can't chat anywhere!!!!! I come on collect gifts when it allows and send when it allows !!!! What is the point!!!!!!!
     
    Bluesnowfake, Jul 22, 2018
    #2
  3. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    Heat issue?

    The case definitely could have caused the heat buildup. Make sure that grill is not covered and the Xbox has room for air to circulate around it. I actually installed a fan in the back of the enclosed shelving unit the Xbox sits in to ensure it had an ample supply of cool air around it.
     
    Gringo, Jul 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest

    Issues

    Heya,

    I looked up that error code and it seems that is a issue with the system reading the disk. Please make sure the disk is not damage.
     
    Zero Jehuty, Jul 22, 2018
    #4
  5. RastaTheLion Win User

    Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

    from the way u talk i think it u not the xbox man i don tthink u grasp the fact that u have 2 chat channels destinys and the snap feature if ur in feature u will not hear the ppl in the game unless there in the snap party chat or vice versa most games work
    like this lol
  6. RastaTheLion Win User

    Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

    lol this seem to be ur nat setting and ur internet provider and btw making ur complaining about the party chat function u do realise that the game has a build in voice server were u dont need to make a party

    and if u have party chat open (while in snap mode or just running in the background) u will not hear ur friends if there not in ur party all u have to do is close party chat and ull see them talkin in destiny or they are in a room without u

    so fallow me here if u first turn on ur xbox load up destiny and invite ur friends to join ur fire team in the game ( not the party chat option) u will hear them

    if u open up party chat u will no longer hear them because u are in party chat server and they are on bungies in game voice server u will hear them if they accept ur invitation to ur party the best thing to do if u dont understand is everyone just hit the
    xb1 button hit the start button on party chat and hit quit once that is not running u will b put back in the games voice channel and if ur friends do the same they will b heard now if u quit party chat and u go back to destiny and talk and there not talkin
    to u then they have a party started and havent invited/accepted u to it yet lol there is nothing wronge with the servers been on every day the last week 100% fine Florida USA
  7. Trixta101 Win User

    Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

    Obvioisly I know the game has a chat feature. Not everyone in our party is in the same fireteam since we have more than 3 friends playing. So instead of talkin to me like an idiot how about you address the fact that when I go to my messages it should not
    lock up party chat. No it doesn't put me or anyone else in game chat. It just bugs out.
  8. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

    Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

    which router do you have? do you run the latest Firmware? Is your NAT open?
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Controller issue, website issue, phone issue!!!!

    If it was purchased that recently, you should be able to exchange it with the retailer you purchased it from.
Thema:

Issues

Loading...
  1. Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...