Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems

Discus and support Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm having some issues with my Xbox series x The party chat doesn't work, it keeps kicking me out I can't download any games from the store or gamepass... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AdamSkater94, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems

I'm having some issues with my Xbox series x The party chat doesn't work, it keeps kicking me out I can't download any games from the store or gamepass page Free games like apex legends and rocket league working just fine but other games don't work the ones from games pass Cant log in halo infinite Tho im pretty sure that i have no problem with my internet connection Signing in takes too long The insider app doesn't work

submitted by /u/AdamSkater94
    [link] [comments]

/u/AdamSkater94, Nov 20, 2021
  2. NekoHenke Win User

The friends of Ringo Ishikawa zoomed in title screen

Hi!

Thanks for the link but it only covers if you have issues with the PC-version unfortunately.

I have just got confirmation from a gamer friend that the game works without issues on his Xbox One X.

So, it seems that this zooming issue is restricted to the Series X for some reason.

I have never experienced this with any other game ever so it is not a TV problem either.

This, in other words, should be totally possible to trouble shoot / try out by the Microsoft Support Xbox team on a Series X console to try to replicate the issue. How do I get them to do that? Support chat?

I just find it baffeling that no one else seem to have discovered this. Is it really that few that have played this particular game on the Series X?
  3. MM5510 Win User

Blue Yeti mic on Xbox Series X?

Hashbrown, I have the same setup with my xbox series X, do you have any issues with party chat and game volumes or echoing in the party chat? Do you have any idea if I can alter audio settings for the mic through my computer?
  4. darkist1 Win User

When is Call of Duty going to work?

Hi Trueno86,

Welcome to the forums, sorry you're experiencing these problems with the game.

This seems like a strange issue, but i have done a bit of research on this as its not happening to me on my Xbox one X and Xbox OG.

It appears to have something to do with the party chat, and specifically the Party chat overlay. There have been suggestions to turn the overlay off, or attempt to play without party chat.

But this error doesnt seem to be xbox specific as there are also PS and PC gamers also experiencing similar issues, which means its the game, and not the console.

If you're experiencing this same issue on all of your other games on your console, then the console may be damaged/faulty and may need a repair. If its only Call of Duty, then its clearly the game, and not the device.

Hopefully attempting to try the game without being in a party, or with having the party chat overlay off helps the problem for now till the fixes are applied to the game.
  5. Alec Minichini Win User

2 Gamertag Bug/Glitch

Everywhere (including all games even series x games show the new gamertag but in parties/chat, on the homescreen, in the xbox app, and in the system menus show the old one.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

Hello Holly L, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If you're experiencing audio problems in Tom Clancy's The Division, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Ensure that both you and your friend have the correct audio settings enabled for Xbox Party Chat. On the Xbox Series X, go to the guide menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller, navigate to the party tab, and check the party chat settings. Make sure the audio settings are set to "Headset & Speakers" or "Headset Only" to ensure that you can hear each other.

2. Confirm that your headsets are fully compatible with the Xbox Series X. While they may have worked fine previously, it's possible that they may have compatibility issues with the new console. Check the manufacturer's website or product documentation to ensure that the headsets are compatible with the Xbox Series X and that any required firmware updates have been installed.

3. Try different headset configurations to isolate the issue. For example, you can try connecting your headset directly to the Xbox controller instead of using wireless functionality or vice versa. Additionally, you can try using a different pair of headsets to see if the problem persists. This can help determine if the issue is specific to your headsets or the Xbox Series X.

4. Perform a full power cycle of the Xbox Series X. Hold down the power button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it fully shuts down. Afterward, unplug the power cord from the back of the console, wait for a few minutes, then reconnect the power cord and turn on the Xbox again. This can help clear any temporary software glitches that may be affecting the audio.

5. Ensure that both you and your friend have stable and reliable internet connections. Poor network connectivity can sometimes cause issues with voice chat. Consider running a network connection test on the Xbox Series X to check for any potential issues.

6. Try testing the voice chat functionality with other games or apps on the Xbox Series X. This can help determine if the problem is specific to Tom Clancy's The Division or if it's a broader issue with the console or headsets.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems

1. Issues with xbox series x games, store, party chat and some other problems - Similar Threads - Issues series games

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  4. Xbox series X network & games issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X network & games issue: my Xbox series x works fine and connects to wifi but won’t load games on wifi. Like any game pass game will come up with a message about it being a trial to buy the game or check the subscription...
  5. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  6. Microphone issue xbox series X when in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microphone issue xbox series X when in game: So my microphone works fine in the party chat (xbox series x) but when I toggle the option to communicate in game it just doesn't work? The mic icon that usually comes up on the top left on the...
  7. Issue with Xbox series s game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Xbox series s game: I bought Hogwarts legacy about 6 months ago , everything has been great, untill now. I went to look at my list of games and it now shows I have 2 versions an Xbox One x and the x/s version. I...
  8. When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...: Recently upgraded from the series S to the X and all games with the gen tag scarlett crash consistently every hour or so, forcing me to either the dashboard or restarting the console, there is no...
  9. Audio Loss Issue in XBOX Series S (RE7: Biohazard Game)

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Loss Issue in XBOX Series S (RE7: Biohazard Game): I was playing RE7: Biohazard Gold Edition on my Xbox series S and there is a cutscene in the old house where Lucas grabs Mia from the neck and says some dialog. I was using headphones on the...
  10. Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.: I recently purchased an Xbox from Facebook marketplace, but when I started playing I noticed right away this white/black squares appearing in my game. Only happens when I start a game but not...