issues with xbox party chat live and every that has gone down the pan

Discus and support issues with xbox party chat live and every that has gone down the pan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; had to repost what I had read as this was truly starting to bug me towards the PS4 camp! Please fix these issues MS why would you take features away... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chaotic Jester, Jan 3, 2014.

1. issues with xbox party chat live and every that has gone down the pan

had to repost what I had read as this was truly starting to bug me towards the PS4 camp! Please fix these issues MS why would you take features away and not simply add to the experience?!?!

Look, I really hope MS reads these issues and will fix in next patch. I came across a post by a fellow gamer who had same complaints as me plus more I didnt think of. So Im going to paste it here, credit goes to Phoenix Bass and Evil 76

1) No private chat.

2) Party chat does not work 90% of the time and its not Nat settings..

3) Sends invites to all party members to join a game with a crude big screen message that blocks your in game vision and you might not even want to play... Some friends do like to chat to others when playing different games !

4) no straight forward invite to game option (party invite is not the same as game invite)

5) it didn't have to totally try to do everything different than 360 it just had to make gaming better and more fun !

The fun is kinda tainted with lack of mates !

Again... I love how the games look and play but the os is bad ... So bad !!

My issues are:

NO RECENT PLAYERS list on Xbox One. Im really hoping they forgot it and plan on putting it back in the next patch.

Here is the problem. Everyone knows most gamers have strange gamertags, spelled funny and etc

Ok, so I was playing Dead Rising 3 and having a great time. I was playing multiplayer and met this really good gamer. Normally in X360 I could goto recent players real fast click on his/her name and send a friend request, then get back to playing. However
    the way it is now I would have to write down his/her name then wait until after done playing, and send it that way.

Also, for example this has happened before in x360 I would be playing a multiplayer game, and talking thru game chat. I would then get a party invite from a friend, I would join it and then goto recent players list and invite a new friend I was just playing
    with to come and talk with my other friends.

The way it is now if Im in a game and I want to go from game chat to party chat with the person I'm playing with its extremely difficult.

Please...please fix this and bring it back fast. Xbox is known for its online gaming and bring people together. The way its setup now is so frustrating and ruins the fun.If its not already planned on being in the next patch I would strongly encourage you
    to make it happen.

Thanks

Gamertag:

PS: Also bring back voice messages. Its a feature I and many many other gamers used allot!

:)

Chaotic Jester, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Beekdoor
    Beekdoor Guest
    Xbox One Headset Doesn't Work In Party Chat

My headset that came with the Xbox One no longer works in Xbox Live Party Chats. Before, whenever I could get into Xbox Live Party Chats, the headset would work perfectly fine. However, one day my Xbox One was experiencing some freezing and loading issues
    so I had to power it down completely, unplug it and turn it back on. After doing so I noticed my headset no longer worked during Party Chats. When plugged in, I can turn the volume up/down and hear the beeps and the mute indiciator turns on/off. I usually
    use Skype when there's issues with the Xbox Party Chat and there's no issues whatsoever with my headset using Skype. The problem is strictly isolated to party chats. It's very strange. I've checked my settings and they all seem to be in order. My headset is
    not faulty, so I'm not sure how to correct this issue.

I would really appreciate if someone could assist me on getting this fixed. Incredibly annoying problem.

Beekdoor, Jan 3, 2014
  3. StoneyDeCook
    StoneyDeCook Guest
    Dead Rising 3 Co op issue

Yep and me and my buddy were playing the first day.. Now it has all gone to crap. Also Party chat still has issues.

StoneyDeCook, Jan 3, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Hey Jester!

These are all great suggestions, Microsoft have said they are looking at peoples feedback so the more comments the better. They are working on an update to change/add features in regards to all the feedback. There is no official date when the update will
    go live but hang in there and it will be here before we know it.

Please note, you will be better off posting this in the
    feedback forums
    , thanks!

sniffles x, Jan 3, 2014
  5. sniffles x Win User

Hey Jester!

These are all great suggestions, Microsoft have said they are looking at peoples feedback so the more comments the better. They are working on an update to change/add features in regards to all the feedback. There is no official date when the update will
    go live but hang in there and it will be here before we know it.

Please note, you will be better off posting this in the
    feedback forums
    , thanks!
  6. Farscape247 Win User

People should be using there Microphones on Xbox Live

I hope they get rid of party chat on the next platform, xbox live is just not how it use to be, people having fun and dissing each other jokingly, since party chat in game communications have gone down hill, since the new breed came in around cod 4 that
    is when this platform went to the dogs.
  7. smileskybird Win User

Will there be an Xbox Live Party mode for One?

I agree too. Xbox 360 has Xbox Live Party & Video Kinect. The joy would be partly gone if Skype-Call were to wash Xbox Live Party out as a chat app/feature on the Xbox One. Xbox One should continue the Xbox Live Party legacy/heritage so to mention. I mean
    look at how many people join an Xbox Live Party and love it's name XD :)
  8. StoneyDeCook Win User

Dead Rising 3 Co op issue

Yep and me and my buddy were playing the first day.. Now it has all gone to crap. Also Party chat still has issues.
  9. stalkrates Win User

Xbox one stereo headset quit working

Same problem, xbox live has been down a lot also. But in party app, where there is usually the blue circle that expands when you talk, is gone completely.
Thema:

1. issues with xbox party chat live and every that has gone down the pan - Similar Threads - issues party chat

2. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  3. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  4. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...
  5. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  6. Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.: I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected showing at the bottom. This happened back in...
  7. Xbox overlay party chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox overlay party chat issues: I was just starting to play cod mw3 with my friend (me on PC and him on Xbox) I invite him to a party through the overlay (windows+G) when he joins we can hear each other just fine when the...
  8. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  9. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XboX Insiders
  10. Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices: So when I'm in party chat my mic will repeat others voices, I have changed headset reset console turned down tv replaced controller it is set to headset only I'm absolutely stumped Help me please!...