Issues with xbox one

Discus and support Issues with xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What the is Heck is going one with xBox One? People are having issues!!! Xbox cbe63cf3-4563-4498-8861-047214e11f10 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaveUnglert, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. DaveUnglert
    DaveUnglert Guest

    Issues with xbox one


    What the is Heck is going one with xBox One? People are having issues!!! Xbox

    :)
     
    DaveUnglert, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Issues with xbox one

    Sadly, no Microsoft employee ventures near these forums. We're left to wallow in our complaints.
     
    JLtheStoneWall, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Issues with XBOX One

    I have been trying to get some satisfaction out of my XBOX One since I received it and am not having much luck. It really doesn't seem like a gaming machine but an all in one home entertainment device. We don't have cable so switching between games, chat,
    surfing, and TV doesn't really do much for us.

    We want a gaming machine. Our first issue was trying to play Ghost - It took over 10 hours to load the game just so we could play it. We are now waiting for Forza to download a 30GB update?

    We are now trying to get the Kinect Sports preview to work but the sensor isn't working right? We are now recalibrating it, again.

    I am reminded of the Obamacare Website rollout.

    Once we did get Ghost able to load it works ok, graphics are really good but the game isn't that great. We miss zombies and wish we could play some of our 360 games on the One. So we are now setup with the one and 360 next to each other and have to flip
    back and forth. We do like the new controller but am not happy about having to buy all new headphones and batteries/chargers just because.

    I'm looking forward to being able to play Forza once it loads.
     
    Play More Paint, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Issues with xbox one

    There's a service alert up at the moment.

    You can check the status of the service
    here
    or via the network settings on your console.

    Following xbox support on twitter is also handy as they keep you informed as well.

    I will admit that this alert has been going on for a while but it is being worked on.
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox one issue

    Hey there cloverkid1.

    What color light do you see on your power supply when you attempt to turn on your Xbox One? When you get a chance, please check out this

    Xbox One Power Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps to see if there's any change.
  6. craigyd 1604 Win User

    Xbox one issues

    I have the same issue, strange we both have the issue with Fortnite, was okay until i started playing that game.
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    No worries I doubt its the controller more chance it being the headset adapter, I have looked around the preview forums lots there with this problem so it will be looked at, one other thing I found make sure your Kinect mic is unchecked for chat.
  8. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Have you done all the tests in networks what is your NAT type, are you wired/wireless, in advanced settings as anything change mine are on auto, Also when you do a reset unplug from mains for at least 30 seconds up to 5 minutes, don't use a power strip.
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Give it time if you factory reset you will have to install everything again try a couple of hard resets
Thema:

Issues with xbox one

Loading...
  1. Issues with xbox one - Similar Threads - Issues

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...