Issues with xbox one x

Discus and support Issues with xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one x that has been giving me issues for about a year. It started the day mortal kombat 11 came out. I installed the game and the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrettNicholas, Sep 2, 2020.

  1. Issues with xbox one x


    I have an xbox one x that has been giving me issues for about a year. It started the day mortal kombat 11 came out. I installed the game and the xbox refused to load my profile. I ended up resetting the console and it worked fine for a few days as long
    as i did not install any dlc for the game. Since then i have to reset the console 1-2 times a week just to use it. Games will randomly lose saved data while playing. It will give me an error during gameplay that says my game is no longer being saved. Some
    days the console will just not let me log in. Some days it will not allow me to play games. Other days it will just not turn on. The only fix i have found when one of these issues happens is to reset the console. I contacted support about it and they told
    me to try an offline update. I tried that and it did not fix the problem. The console is out of warranty and i dont want to send it in for repairs so close to new consoles coming out. I have searched forums and tired to find this issue on google with no luck.
    Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    :)
     
    BrettNicholas, Sep 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. AurionW Win User

    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

    Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

    I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  4. Joc Holliday Win User

    controller drift

    I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

    Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  6. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

    Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Issues with xbox one x

Loading...
  1. Issues with xbox one x - Similar Threads - Issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...