Issues with Xbox One X bought from GameStop
Discus and support Issues with Xbox One X bought from GameStop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just recently bought a One X from GameStop and had a few questions. First off when running X enhanced games I've notice that the fan does get a little... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T H I C C INCH, Aug 25, 2018.
Thema:
Issues with Xbox One X bought from GameStop
Loading...
-
Issues with Xbox One X bought from GameStop - Similar Threads - Issues bought GameStop
-
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Hi, I just bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 Core Wireless Controller, and I’m having some issues.
in XBoX on ConsolesHi, I just bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 Core Wireless Controller, and I’m having some issues.: Hi, I just bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 Core Wireless Controller, and I’m having some issues. While plugged in it would randomly disconnect completely, and then the screen would show me the... -
I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller yesterday and im having issues with my left...
in XBoX on ConsolesI bought a xbox elite series 2 controller yesterday and im having issues with my left...: I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller yesterday and im having issues with my left analog sticks. how do i claim a return 06124d8b-4277-4866-9a49-52c03a7871ba -
My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5 -
I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue
in XBoX on WindowsI bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9 -
Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.
in XBoX on ConsolesBought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face... -
Issue with "The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in" on a new device
in XBoX Games and AppsIssue with "The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in" on a new device: There was an XBOX_1 owned by OWNER_1. USER played some games on that device under its own account. So, there are saved progress. Now, XBOX_2 was purchased by OWNER_2 (me). The same games were...