Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.

Discus and support Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having issues with my Xbox One. Literally nothing works. Power on? It might turn on...might not. If it does power on it might get stuck on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedDragonKatana, Mar 25, 2019.

  1. Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.


    Having issues with my Xbox One. Literally nothing works.

    Power on? It might turn on...might not. If it does power on it might get stuck on the loading screen..or not. If it gets past the loading screen more often than not I get various error codes. On the rare occasion it does boot it won't get past the login
    screen, or it just hangs and I have to try to restart it all over.

    I've tried troubleshooting and resetting it. I've pulled the power cord. (This is actually the only way to get it to try to boot). One time when I actually had it booted I did a console reset while still keeping data. Still having the same issues.

    All this started last week. Did Microsoft push out a bad update? Or is my machine just toast?

    :)
     
    RedDragonKatana, Mar 25, 2019
    #1
  2. RedDragonKatana Win User

    Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.

    Thanks, but I've done that already.

    I may swing by the place where I bought it and see if they can help (or repair). Not sure what the cost of repair would be?
  3. AngelObullets Win User

    Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.

  4. RedDragonKatana Win User

    Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.

    The console is a couple of years old. Not horribly old but not what you would call new either. Shame because what we paid for these you would expect them to last longer.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.

    You can check on the warranty and cost of repairs by starting a repair request via
    Microsoft Device Support page here. It will provide you the status of warranties on your devices, and costs for repairs and service on the devices in and out of warranty depending
    on its status.

    Based on the information you provided in the thread, I would think that is the best route to go. It might be failing hardware inside the console, like a bad hard drive, or other items, but sending it back to MS for repair would be the best path for resolution
    on getting it working again with guarantees on the service and work that a third party would not be able to guarantee.
  6. Atherza Win User

    Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.

    Yeah a repair would be for the best, if the repair is too much, the prices of Xbox One S consoles have dropped to lower than £200 now, so you could possibly pick one up.
Thema:

Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.

Loading...
  1. Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works. - Similar Threads - Issues Nothing Works

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Is anyone else having an issue where nothing microsoft or xbox will allow you to use it on...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having an issue where nothing microsoft or xbox will allow you to use it on...: It started today and nothing is working on my phone with the xbox or microsoft apps, but when I switch to my data its fine. I don't understand it. My xbox is connected to wifi and it says all...
  10. Issue with my Xbox One - Nothing pops up

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with my Xbox One - Nothing pops up: Hey guys! I have a problem with my xbox which is the fact that nothing pops up after I turned it on, I have tried changing the HDMI Cables, and doesn't seem to get into the troubleshoot menu...