Issues with XBOX Live Gold on Xbox One S (Multiple Accounts)

Discus and support Issues with XBOX Live Gold on Xbox One S (Multiple Accounts) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have 2 Xboxes, Xbox Series S is designated as the Home Xbox and has 3 separate accounts on it. 2 have Gold and the 3rd doesn't. How can I get the 3rd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johnvverrico, Jul 6, 2021.

1. johnvverrico
    johnvverrico Guest

Have 2 Xboxes, Xbox Series S is designated as the Home Xbox and has 3 separate accounts on it. 2 have Gold and the 3rd doesn't. How can I get the 3rd as a Gold account? All the articles say make the Xbox the Home box, sign in and voila ...

Thank you.

:)

johnvverrico, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Make sure it's the Home console for one of the accounts with Gold. If it is, try a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on).
  3. BruceTennyson Win User

Need to transfer my Xbox gamepass or merge two accounts

Share your Xbox Live Gold subscription and content on your Xbox One console. You can't combine or merge Microsoft accounts, but if you have multiple accounts, you can share your Xbox Live Gold subscription and content on your Xbox One.
  4. Peter_witty Win User

Gold won't work with game sharing on either profile

The live gold subscription is on my father's account he has Xbox one s and I have Xbox series s
  5. CoupDeGrace87 Win User

XBox Live for family members

Axemator is correct Xbox 360 you need to buy separate gold subscription for each user account to go on xbox live whereas Xbox one all you need is one gold account which can be transferred from xbox 360 and you can then make multiple accounts that will get
    gold benefits for free on Xbox one only.
  6. Madoldron Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD todos los usuarios de una XBOX 360/all users from a XBOX 360

No, I mean that:

"Microsoft's Ben Kilgore said that multiple accounts will be able to ride on the same Xbox Live Gold membership, but that individual users will have access to their own friends lists and other personalizations."

Multiple accounts on the same console with my Xbox Live Gold membership.
Thema:

1. Issues with XBOX Live Gold on Xbox One S (Multiple Accounts) - Similar Threads - Issues Live Gold

2. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  3. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  6. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  7. Live streaming/linked social accounts issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live streaming/linked social accounts issues: Whenever attempting to livestream/ check my linked social accounts, i am met with the below errors. anyone have a fix? i tried hard resetting my xbox and unlinking and redownloading all of the...
  8. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  9. How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?: NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which includes Xbox live gold, but upon clicking on...
  10. Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold: Hi, We have an Xbox Live Gold on an XBOX account which also have an XBOX Series X as an Home XBOX. No other users on that XBOX can use the XBOX Live Gold. Tested two different games (Battlefront...