Issues With Xbox Clubs

Discus and support Issues With Xbox Clubs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox Clubs, as wonderful as they are, do have some issues. The first of which is the unreliability of the notifications to the club, leaving many,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BronyMcToastie, Dec 5, 2017.

  1. Issues With Xbox Clubs


    The Xbox Clubs, as wonderful as they are, do have some issues. The first of which is the unreliability of the notifications to the club, leaving many, myself included for my own club, believing there is no activity on the club at all. The second issue is
    the lack of an @everyone function. It'd be great to use that to get the attention of everyone in the club whether they have notifications on for all messages or not. These @everyone messages should be able to bypass any notification settings since they may
    be crucial updates about the club and such. The Clubs are a wonderful thing but they most definitely need a few things fixed.

    :)
     
    BronyMcToastie, Dec 5, 2017
    #1
  2. GoldenDachshund, Dec 5, 2017
    #2
  3. hackhar
    hackhar Guest
    Xbox group size

    Any issues with joining clubs could b with other members and their setting they made before clubs was added.
     
    hackhar, Dec 5, 2017
    #3
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox Club issues

    Hello MrGlass,

    Sorry for the issue with the club. AS I recall there have been issues with some clubs not being able to post and that. What I can recommend is maybe try a new club see if the issue persists. You could delete the current and remake it. there is no real troubleshooting
    for clubs that I can find except for that. Also make sure all the settings for club are set. Here is information on

    creating a club
    .

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

    Xbox one clubs

    Hello BAILEE421,

    Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the issue with not being able to delete your club, I would advise checking out this link for

    Xbox One Clubs
    for more info on how to Delete Clubs. Once you click on the link your should be able to delete the club that you're in if you are the one who created the club.

    If you are still experiencing an issue with deleting the club or if you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    I can't join clubs

    Hey there XxBlazingBanana.

    Does this issue arise with all clubs or just one club in particular? Is there any chance you can try joining a club from a different Xbox One console to see if there's any change?
  7. XBF George L Win User

    Xbox clubs issue

  8. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox clubs issue

    Please refrain from creating duplicate threads as you already have a thread open about this subject.
Thema:

Issues With Xbox Clubs

Loading...
  1. Issues With Xbox Clubs - Similar Threads - Issues Clubs

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Midnight Club LA issues with game clips

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club LA issues with game clips: I've recorded game clips of MCLA Complete on Xbox One and all of them has no sound. Other games don't have such an issue. How can I fix it? 93e5169c-bb43-47e0-bcfa-6ba955bc9ca6
  10. Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet: Hello all :) I'm an Administrator in the Xbox Insider Club on Xbox I post the Xbox Insider information in the Feed I was using the site on Xbox web site (Now just goes to my Xbox Profile) as...