Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy?

Discus and support Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having issues with some clubs I manage/co-manage with a gaming community. The accessibility of clubs on the new dashboard is horrible, but that's not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/colton1070, Mar 15, 2023.

  1. Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy?


    Having issues with some clubs I manage/co-manage with a gaming community. The accessibility of clubs on the new dashboard is horrible, but that's not the point of this post.

    I don't know if it's due to server instability, but Admins are reporting being unable to select many options in clubs, including joining Club parties - being told that they are not a member of the club. Despite being members or Admins according to the roster. Even a club which is owned by a friends account does not display options to manage it, as if they were demoted within their own club?

    This impacts individuals regardless of insider status, console type, region, etc. Seems to be sporadic as sometimes a restart fixes it and other times it doesn't.

    Anyone else seeing similar issues?

    submitted by /u/colton1070
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/colton1070, Mar 15, 2023
    #1
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Am I crazy?

    Bought a PS3 for Demons Souls and was worth every cent, you're not crazy following your gaming desires.
  3. smileskybird Win User

    Am I crazy?

    kwazy, I'm copying Goth

    I guess if you really love a game, you are willing to do stuff for it which others may not. Take me for example. I shelled out NZ$2500 on my 1st custom desktop PC so that I could enjoy the few PC games I have running on maxed out settings in 1080p with smooth
    frame rate. Because my laptop which has a 6th gen i5 processor wasn't powerful enough to run very demanding games without struggling frame rates. Games I have on my PC include Planet Coaster, Final Fantasy XIII (hardly play but better resolution than Xbox
    360), Cities Skylines, The Sims 4, and Recore through Xbox Play Anywhere.

    I will also get Forza Horizon 3 day one too. But Xbox I'd say is the best console to be with. Microsoft acquired Skype and Minecraft. Screamride and Zoo Tycoon and Kinect Sports Rivals are not found on the competition's console. Did you get the slim console
    or original console? Since Xbox Scorpio which will be far more powerful (GDDR5 at 320Gb/s bandwidth instead of DDR3 at 68Gb/s) is coming out next year........ , a bit late to the party, but I hope you enjoy your gaming :)
  4. Elohmn Win User

    Am I crazy?

    Welcome to the Xbox.com Forums and yes you are... um no you are not, well maybe?

    As for Exclusives, sorry but I'm the wrong person to try and answer that. You have Gears of Halo 19 coming out soon. I'm sure others will be in here to fill in the 3rd Party Multiplatform Games soon as well. There was ReCore as of recent but honestly I would
    wait for it to become a Game with Gold Title and get it for rent, err "free".
  5. bowski477 Win User

    Am I crazy?

    Welcome! FH3 is going to be amazing. But in the meantime check out Ori and the Blind Forest for sure. I just got ReCore but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. That could be hit or miss from what I heard.

    Gears and Halo of course. Also Quantum Break was an excellent story.
  6. BluSwirl Win User

    Am I crazy?

    Speaking of remasters, you can't go past the Master Chief Collection - going for a song these days - and there's always the extremely playable (and platform-exclusive) Quantum Break. Despite a final boss that has you climbing the walls (ugh!), I still managed
    to hundred-percent the game.

    Speaking of exclusives, the remastered editions of Dead Rising 1 & 2 (and 4 in a year's time) may be PlayStation-bound, but Dead Rising 3 still belongs to us! Yay us!! Er, nay us, because it's apparently the weakest instalment. Not that I've played it (despite
    owning it). #pileofshame
Thema:

Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy?

Loading...
  1. Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy? - Similar Threads - Issues Clubs crazy

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Midnight Club LA issues with game clips

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club LA issues with game clips: I've recorded game clips of MCLA Complete on Xbox One and all of them has no sound. Other games don't have such an issue. How can I fix it? 93e5169c-bb43-47e0-bcfa-6ba955bc9ca6
  10. Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Club issue on the Internet: Hello all :) I'm an Administrator in the Xbox Insider Club on Xbox I post the Xbox Insider information in the Feed I was using the site on Xbox web site (Now just goes to my Xbox Profile) as...