Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy?

Discus and support Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having issues with some clubs I manage/co-manage with a gaming community. The accessibility of clubs on the new dashboard is horrible, but that's not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/colton1070, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy?

Having issues with some clubs I manage/co-manage with a gaming community. The accessibility of clubs on the new dashboard is horrible, but that's not the point of this post.

I don't know if it's due to server instability, but Admins are reporting being unable to select many options in clubs, including joining Club parties - being told that they are not a member of the club. Despite being members or Admins according to the roster. Even a club which is owned by a friends account does not display options to manage it, as if they were demoted within their own club?

This impacts individuals regardless of insider status, console type, region, etc. Seems to be sporadic as sometimes a restart fixes it and other times it doesn't.

Anyone else seeing similar issues?

submitted by /u/colton1070
    [link] [comments]

/u/colton1070, Mar 15, 2023
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Am I crazy?

Bought a PS3 for Demons Souls and was worth every cent, you're not crazy following your gaming desires.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Am I crazy?

kwazy, I'm copying Goth

I guess if you really love a game, you are willing to do stuff for it which others may not. Take me for example. I shelled out NZ$2500 on my 1st custom desktop PC so that I could enjoy the few PC games I have running on maxed out settings in 1080p with smooth
    frame rate. Because my laptop which has a 6th gen i5 processor wasn't powerful enough to run very demanding games without struggling frame rates. Games I have on my PC include Planet Coaster, Final Fantasy XIII (hardly play but better resolution than Xbox
    360), Cities Skylines, The Sims 4, and Recore through Xbox Play Anywhere.

I will also get Forza Horizon 3 day one too. But Xbox I'd say is the best console to be with. Microsoft acquired Skype and Minecraft. Screamride and Zoo Tycoon and Kinect Sports Rivals are not found on the competition's console. Did you get the slim console
    or original console? Since Xbox Scorpio which will be far more powerful (GDDR5 at 320Gb/s bandwidth instead of DDR3 at 68Gb/s) is coming out next year........ , a bit late to the party, but I hope you enjoy your gaming :)
  4. Elohmn Win User

Am I crazy?

Welcome to the Xbox.com Forums and yes you are... um no you are not, well maybe?

As for Exclusives, sorry but I'm the wrong person to try and answer that. You have Gears of Halo 19 coming out soon. I'm sure others will be in here to fill in the 3rd Party Multiplatform Games soon as well. There was ReCore as of recent but honestly I would
    wait for it to become a Game with Gold Title and get it for rent, err "free".
  5. bowski477 Win User

Am I crazy?

Welcome! FH3 is going to be amazing. But in the meantime check out Ori and the Blind Forest for sure. I just got ReCore but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. That could be hit or miss from what I heard.

Gears and Halo of course. Also Quantum Break was an excellent story.
  6. BluSwirl Win User

Am I crazy?

Speaking of remasters, you can't go past the Master Chief Collection - going for a song these days - and there's always the extremely playable (and platform-exclusive) Quantum Break. Despite a final boss that has you climbing the walls (ugh!), I still managed
    to hundred-percent the game.

Speaking of exclusives, the remastered editions of Dead Rising 1 & 2 (and 4 in a year's time) may be PlayStation-bound, but Dead Rising 3 still belongs to us! Yay us!! Er, nay us, because it's apparently the weakest instalment. Not that I've played it (despite
    owning it). #pileofshame
Thema:

Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy?

1. Issues with Xbox Clubs? Am I crazy? - Similar Threads - Issues Clubs crazy

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  7. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  8. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  9. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  10. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...