Issues with Xbox and Ubisoft+

Discus and support Issues with Xbox and Ubisoft+ in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last week I purchased Ubisoft +. I got the top-tier version to access the games on the Xbox. But none of it seems to work. I go to the Xbox and find... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TrojanOdyssey, Oct 6, 2023.

  1. Issues with Xbox and Ubisoft+


    Last week I purchased Ubisoft +. I got the top-tier version to access the games on the Xbox.

    But none of it seems to work. I go to the Xbox and find the game I want to download, but it says to join Ubisoft+. I follow the steps there and it just sends me in a loop of dead links where you end up back at the Xbox website.

    So I followed some other steps I have seen people have tried to make it work. I used the Xbox app on my phone and downloaded the games that way. Stupid, but whatever it did the job for now. I then go to my Xbox to play the games and get the error message that I must be signed into my account to use this game, as it looks like I don't own it.

    According to the Ubisoft website, all my accounts are linked fine. I have even gone and un-linked the accounts and re-linked them to make sure. Still nothing. Power cycled the Xbox. Full fresh reset of the Xbox. Wired connection, wireless connection. Nothing has worked so far. I've basically paid 30 bucks for a lemon.

    Any helps or tips would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    TrojanOdyssey, Oct 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Issues with Xbox and Ubisoft+

    I appreciate the response!

    That is odd indeed. It seems like your Network is blocking the Microsoft website. Kindly try to use a different device and different network to access the account.microsoft.com

    Also, disable any VPN and try using incognito to access the link.

    If the issue still persists, I would highly suggest you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate your account and the subscription issue. You may contact them using the link below:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. TrojanOdyssey Win User

    Issues with Xbox and Ubisoft+

    Unfortunately, that doesn't work. It's an endless loop of signing in, over and over. I have tried a different browser, and removed cookies and settings from my regular browser. Nothing.

    I click sign in, add in my details. Just takes me back to the same page to sign in again.

    I was able to log into my Ubisoft account and can confirm an active subscription to Ubisoft+ associated with my only email address, which is the same email address for my Xbox/Microsoft Account, and all is linked up.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Issues with Xbox and Ubisoft+

    Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

    Based on the information you provided, kindly confirm if you have purchased the Ubisoft+ successfully on the Microsoft account you are currently using by signing on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

    You can also see if the subscription is active on account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

    If you haven't found the Ubisoft + transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' Order History.

    If you have found the transaction, use the same email address to sign in on your console to see if the subscription works.

    Please take your time and let me know the results.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

    Ubisoft+ issues

    Hello, my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you with your problem.

    I'm really sorry for what you're going through, especially since you've been dealing with this issue for a long time with no solution to it, but from what I was able to get, this means that the Ubisoft account you're trying to link to an Xbox account was previously linked to one. different Xbox account.

    Creating a permanent connection. If you see this error, try linking your Xbox account to a Ubisoft account that has not been linked to any other Xbox account in the past, this is the information you can get with your case, if you want to know more I will leave you the link.

    Source: https://www.ubisoft.com/help/accoun...er-accounts-to-your-ubisoft-account/000075524

    These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

    Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. ArkhamReject Win User

    Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

    I logged into Ubisoft and disconnected the xbox account from the Ubisoft club and added it to another new Ubisoft account to fix this issue bc reconnecting it only work for a little then the problem came back
Thema:

Issues with Xbox and Ubisoft+

Loading...
  1. Issues with Xbox and Ubisoft+ - Similar Threads - Issues Ubisoft+

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  10. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...