Issues with Xbox and Madden

Discus and support Issues with Xbox and Madden in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my main issue is that Madden keeps telling me the server is down. The thing is my brother is connected on a different xbox sitting right next to me,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattCoates1, Nov 8, 2020.

  1. MattCoates1
    MattCoates1 Guest

    Issues with Xbox and Madden


    So my main issue is that Madden keeps telling me the server is down. The thing is my brother is connected on a different xbox sitting right next to me, so it’s not a server issue.

    I understand this would normally be something to take to EA, but i can’t do that because microsoft changed my email’s username (why? Who knows? Because they want me to be miserable? Email attached) and I dont know my EA password. When i click forgot password,
    i don’t get an email.

    so i can’t get on Madden to do a franchise with my brother and this is the only place that i can come for help i guess. We’ve tried multiple accounts on my xbox and they all return the same ‘EA servers are down’ message. Im really mad, this thing’s ruined
    my night. If any of ya’ll can help that would be dandy. Thanks.


    Issues with Xbox and Madden [​IMG]


    I cant wait to buy a playstation so i can throw this thing in the trash.

    :)
     
    MattCoates1, Nov 8, 2020
    #1
  2. chilli1327 Win User

    issues with the 250 GB HHD...please help

    Do this:

    Reformat the drive and put everything back on EXCEPT Madden 12. Try it for awhile.

    Then put Madden back on. If the issue comes back only with Madden, then it is the issue. I have come across other cases like this with Madden, but I am not totally convinced it is Madden causing this.
  3. moontheloon1127 Win User

    game freezing when I log in to xbox live

    anyone have an info on this Madden Xbox live issue ?
  4. CoolDellGuy Win User

    Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

  5. XBF Chris J Win User

    Madden 19 ultimate team

    Hello DeMontrion,

    Thank you for posing here on the Xbox forums. Is this only happening in online modes? Is there any troubleshooting that you have already tried out?

    Don't forget, for in game issues it is best to contact the developers for specific troubleshooting related to madden 19 :

    EA Madden 19 Support


    Hope this helps!
  6. The Jimbotron Win User

    Madden 25 Freezes

    I haven't had any issues with Madden NFL 25 on my Xbox One.
Thema:

Issues with Xbox and Madden

Loading...
  1. Issues with Xbox and Madden - Similar Threads - Issues Madden

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Currently an issue with Madden 24 deluxe

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Currently an issue with Madden 24 deluxe: Hello I recently purchased Madden NFL 24 deluxe Edition and like many others did not receive the deluxe edition content, I’ve tried everything, hard restarting my Xbox, opening and closing the...