Issues with Twitch app

Discus and support Issues with Twitch app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone having issues with the Twitch app. My twitch app freezes after 15 mins of use. I have the original Xbox one, S model and X and seem to only be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkAngel9758, Nov 29, 2017.

  1. Issues with Twitch app


    Anyone having issues with the Twitch app. My twitch app freezes after 15 mins of use. I have the original Xbox one, S model and X and seem to only be having issues on my Xbox X. Ive done everything from multiple factory resets, clear Mac Data, cleared Twitch
    Data stream key, cleared profile and resigned back in. Hell I even create a new xbox and twitch profile to see if that helped. I just dont understand why Twitch works fine on my other Xbox devices just fine with no issues using the same wired connection and
    TV. Twitch has been no help and Xbox support seems to be giving me the run around for the past week. Can anyone help or have the same issue?

    From Xbox Gamer

    :)
     
    DarkAngel9758, Nov 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Twitch app is slow?

    Hey BlazeItOrNot!

    Sorry to hear you're having problems with the Twitch app. Can you completely uninstall the Twitch app,

    power cycle
    your Xbox One console, then reinstall the app? Sometimes that can help with wonky loading issues.

    Let us know how it goes!
     
    Miss Ghidorah, Nov 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    Twitch streams "finishing" prematurely

    G'day all! If you're still experiencing issues within the Twitch app, please reach out to
    Twitch for the best support. If the app is closing back to the home screen or you're having trouble with the console itself, let us know and we'll be happy to assist.
     
    Misses Joust, Nov 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Ramistrov
    Ramistrov Guest

    Issues with Twitch app

    I have been having the same issue. Got my Xbox 1x about three weeks ago and have tried the same steps you mentioned above but the problem persists. I have contacted Xbox support and have gone through pretty much the same “fixes” as I had already done before
    but still no further forward.
     
    Ramistrov, Dec 9, 2017
    #4
  5. Ramistrov
    Ramistrov Guest
    Well after speaking to Xbox support I tried what they suggested and it appeared to have worked, however a few days later it’s gone back to not working again! Not sure what to do now I get the impression the Xbox Twitch app just doesn’t work properly or my
    Xbox is faulty...
     
    Ramistrov, Dec 25, 2017
    #5
  6.  
    mateuscaberlim, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. Ramistrov Win User

    Issues with Twitch app

    Well after speaking to Xbox support I tried what they suggested and it appeared to have worked, however a few days later it’s gone back to not working again! Not sure what to do now I get the impression the Xbox Twitch app just doesn’t work properly or my
    Xbox is faulty...
  8. Ramistrov Win User

    Issues with Twitch app

    I have been having the same issue. Got my Xbox 1x about three weeks ago and have tried the same steps you mentioned above but the problem persists. I have contacted Xbox support and have gone through pretty much the same “fixes” as I had already done before
    but still no further forward.
  9. mateuscaberlim Win User

    Issues with Twitch app

    Hello, I'm also having a problem similar to yours, I put it to start the twitch but the application is loading infinitely and it does not open and after that the xbox starts to hang
  10. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Twitch App Issue

    Hey there!

    This is an issue that we're aware of. It's currently being looked into by the appropriate teams and when we have more information to share, we'll post back and let you know.

    Thank you for your patience!

    --------------------------------------

    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  11. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Twitch cross platform game chat not being heard.

Thema:

Issues with Twitch app

Loading...
  1. Issues with Twitch app - Similar Threads - Issues Twitch app

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch: Hello, I am running into an issue on my Xbox and I’m hoping someone here can help me out. I recently have gotten a XR1 capture card and a webcam to start streaming. I downloaded OBS to my MacBook...
  8. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  9. Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue: When I go on my Capture and Share menu on my Xbox dashboard to start streaming, it keeps giving me a QR code and link to link my twitch to Xbox. But when I check both my twitch app and Xbox...
  10. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...