Issues with triggers and sticks when streaming game on GamePass.

Discus and support Issues with triggers and sticks when streaming game on GamePass. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I only just downloaded the app on my tablet. So far, whenever I'm streaming a game and the game starts, the pointer keeps moving up and the character... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BenNeverBanned, Mar 15, 2021.

  1. Issues with triggers and sticks when streaming game on GamePass.


    I only just downloaded the app on my tablet. So far, whenever I'm streaming a game and the game starts, the pointer keeps moving up and the character keeps spinning in circles. The only way to kind of maneuver is using the triggers. The left trigger will swing the camera right and the right trigger brings the camera down. It's the weirdest thing. I have no idea. Im using a Pro Wired controller for Xbox and Windows 10. I have it wired in with a USB C adapter. I've had no issues with the controller before this. It is only when it's streaming a game on the app. I downloaded the Xbox Accessories app and there was no need for a firmware update on the controller. I restarted the tablet and have replugged the controller back in. I've tried two games so far and it is the same issue. Any insight is welcomed.

    I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6 Tab Lite. It has Android 11 and running LineageOS.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/BenNeverBanned
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BenNeverBanned, Mar 15, 2021
    #1
  2. codey strong Win User

    Xbox elite series 2 controller

    Tried and it made no difference, issue is with controller I believe as when I use left analog stick forward with my trigger stops engaged it will act as if I’m pulling the left trigger
  3. HypobaricBow46 Win User

    Elite controller left stick

    I think its a bug or a hardware issue. It's not linked its if i nudge(not completely press down) the left stick it triggers my right trigger.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Ea play games on pc with xbox cloud streaming

    i took it as he wants to play the game on pc via gamepass ultimate not stream it. yes to streaming from console to pc but whats the point of that when he has a console to play it on and it would run like trash streaming.

    the game is not available on pc therefore cannot download it via gamepass ultimate from ea desktop app either.
  5. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    Gears of War 3, how do you...

    When you aim in with the left trigger, press in the left analogue stick :)
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    Games on Xbox beta app playing horrible on my laptop

    there is no 360 games in the xbox beta gamepass for pc.

    are you streaming xbox to pc, please list the games you are having issues with.
Thema:

Issues with triggers and sticks when streaming game on GamePass.

Loading...
  1. Issues with triggers and sticks when streaming game on GamePass. - Similar Threads - Issues triggers sticks

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Hello, I’m experiencing a persistent input lag issue specifically with the right trigger .

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I’m experiencing a persistent input lag issue specifically with the right trigger .: Hello, I’m experiencing a persistent input lag issue specifically with the right trigger (RT) on Xbox Series consoles. I’ve gone through extensive troubleshooting — including a full hardware...
  10. Trigger deadzone issue on new elite series 2

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Trigger deadzone issue on new elite series 2: My new elite 2 controller is having a deadzone issue on the left trigger. I have checked the accessories app and my deadzone is set to the lowest setting for both triggers, but when I use the hair...