Issues with third (3rd) Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

Discus and support Issues with third (3rd) Xbox Elite Series 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two weeks ago I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller from ****. The A button was not functioning correctly, so I returned to the store and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SDCraven, Jul 17, 2020.

  1. SDCraven
    SDCraven Guest

    Issues with third (3rd) Xbox Elite Series 2 controller


    Two weeks ago I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller from ****. The A button was not functioning correctly, so I returned to the store and exchanged it for another. This, too, had the same problem, so I contacted Microsoft for a replacement under
    warranty, sent it off, and yesterday recieved my new controller. Again, this has exactly the same problem.

    At this point I'd like a refund. However, the most recently received controller has a serial number different to the one recorded on the box/system with the retail store, so they won't allow me to return it there. I've tried going through troubleshooting
    on the website to try to find someone to talk to, as I've been unable to locate a way to request a refund from Microsoft directly, but I'm forced through an automated troubleshooting process.

    Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

    :)
     
    SDCraven, Jul 17, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

    What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

    Best controller for playing is with no doubt the elite series 2. I do not know if there is some orher type of third party controller that can have some better connectivity/personalization. But in general, series 1 and 2 of the elite are top
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

    how do i raise and lower volume on xbox one s

    You can do that with the Elite Series 2 controller. You have to add your home theater to your Xbox if you haven't already.

    Using the Xbox Accessories app I added the Volume up, down and mute to the dpad up, down and right to my 3rd preset on my Elite Series 2 controller.
  4. CmdrDenis Win User

    Elite Series 2 trigger sticking

    Same issues, but discovered NO MICROSOFT SUPPORT TO GET REPLACEMEMT , WEBPAGE JUST INSTANTLY REFREASH NONE STOP IS TOTALY DISCUNTIONAL.

    1) now 3rd replacing elite series 2 controller is never functions after few months is NOT QUALITY CONTROLLED
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    How do I change my controller LED light?

Thema:

Issues with third (3rd) Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

Loading...
  1. Issues with third (3rd) Xbox Elite Series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Issues third 3rd

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Unable to Add Third Account on Xbox Series X – Password Loop Issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Add Third Account on Xbox Series X – Password Loop Issue: I’m experiencing an issue while trying to add a third account to my Xbox Series X. There are already two accounts on the console—mine and my sister’s—and I’m attempting to sign in with a third...