Issues With The Xbox Avatar Store

Discus and support Issues With The Xbox Avatar Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I Go To The Avatar Store And Try To Get One Of The Free Items It Says This Type Of Transaction Cannot Bo Done Through Xbox.com It Must Be Done On... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skyroxyou, Apr 27, 2018.

  1. Skyroxyou
    Skyroxyou Guest

    Issues With The Xbox Avatar Store


    When I Go To The Avatar Store And Try To Get One Of The Free Items It Says This Type Of Transaction Cannot Bo Done Through Xbox.com It Must Be Done On My Xbox But The Thing Is I Am Doing It Trough Xbox One So Does This Mean I Need To Do It Through An Xbox
    360 Or Why Am I Having This Issue

    :)
     
    Skyroxyou, Apr 27, 2018
    #1
  2. "Sorry, we can't connect to the Xbox Avatar Store. Please try again later."

    The computer avatar store works perfectly fine. It's on the Xbox 360 itself that is having problems with the avatar store
     
    Gold Temptation, Apr 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Avatar Store

    Xbox Avatar Store: "Sorry, we can't connect to the Xbox Avatar Store. Please try again later."
    Aş vrea răspunsuri în română.
     
    THE IOANA PTC, Apr 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Gold Temptation Win User

    "Sorry, we can't connect to the Xbox Avatar Store. Please try again later."

    The computer avatar store works perfectly fine. It's on the Xbox 360 itself that is having problems with the avatar store
  5. TheVet96 Win User

    Xbox original Avatars

    Hello Morgan!

    There are two Avatar apps in the store.

    Xbox Original Avatars

    Xbox Avatar Editor

    Do you have either of these installed on your console?
  6. Russell Bays Win User

    Can't customize avatar

    if you're running windows 10, there is an Xbox avatars app in the microsoft app store now, since the "games" app has changed to the "xbox" app which no longer has avatar editing support native. Good luck though, a few people I've seen online, myself included,
    are having issues editing our avatars anywhere, be it on the PC, the xbox system, anywhere.
  7. RedDen450 Win User

    Avatar keeps resetting

    When i try to enter the avatar store it signs me out so i can never change my avatar. My Xbox live account never lets me go into the Avatar store because it keeps signing me out. My username is please fix it. I want to buy things from the Avatar
    store.
  8. Brian Frenzy Win User

    Missing the new Xbox One Avatar App

    Ok, so there is a workaround, if anyone else runs into this.

    Go to your profile and click personalize. There should be an option to create avatar, and that will take you to the landing page in the Xbox store to download the new Avatar app.

    Like i said earlier, I did a search in the store for “avatar”, and only the classic Avatar app showed up, so for the moment, it looks like this is the way to actually find it in the store.
Thema:

Issues With The Xbox Avatar Store

Loading...
  1. Issues With The Xbox Avatar Store - Similar Threads - Issues Avatar Store

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Issues with Avatar addons

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Avatar addons: My daughter has the Avatar - Frontiers of Pandora installed on her XBox. She has just purchased both the ‘Secrets of the Spires’ and ‘Sky Breaker’ add-ons. When she tries to teleport to the new...