Issues with the Stranger Things Skin Pack

Discus and support Issues with the Stranger Things Skin Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last week I purchased a bit of DLC for Minecraft from the Xbox marketplace (as opposed to the Minecraft store in game). I've purchased all 3 Star Wars... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthAnubis523, Mar 6, 2018.

  1. Issues with the Stranger Things Skin Pack


    Last week I purchased a bit of DLC for Minecraft from the Xbox marketplace (as opposed to the Minecraft store in game). I've purchased all 3 Star Wars Skin Packs, Natural Texture Pack, and the Stranger Things Skin Pack. The Stranger
    Things skin pack hasn't unlocked in game. Everything else unlocked in the Minecraft store and is usable in game.

    :)
     
    DarthAnubis523, Mar 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Herobrine help

    Herobrine is within "Skin Pack 1" on the store I believe. If on 360 there should be no problem with getting the skin pack. If on Xbox one, be aware of purchases having some issues.
     
    Windows XP x86, Mar 6, 2018
    #2
  3. GoW 3 Marketplace sale Fed 28th - Mar 5th

    I almost got the weapons skins pack in December but waited to long, but now I no longer facinated with the whole weapon skin thing, I just rock the re-up skins and I am happy.
     
    The Billy Zane, Mar 6, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Issues with the Stranger Things Skin Pack

    Please head to my games and apps.

    Select minecraft and click manage game.

    Please see if the DLC is correctly installed or if it's still under the ready to install tab.

    If it is still in ready to install, install it and try again.
     
    CrazY1985, Mar 6, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Issues with the Stranger Things Skin Pack

    Please head to my games and apps.

    Select minecraft and click manage game.

    Please see if the DLC is correctly installed or if it's still under the ready to install tab.

    If it is still in ready to install, install it and try again.
  6. herberthoover13 Win User

    Stranger Things Skin Pack

    Same thing happened to me. I bought it through the xbox marketplace instead of though the game itself, it says that its installed but i cannot find it in the game. I went to manage game & add-ons to see if it installed correctly and it doesn’t show up
    at all
  7. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Stranger Things Skin Pack

    Hey Gamer

    This post is a bit old, and thus we will now be locking this thread.

    If you have any other questions or concerns, please, fee free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

    Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  8. OG Gamer Win User

    Stranger Things Skin Pack

    I bought the Stranger Things Skin Pack through the xbox store. It shows as installed, but it is not available in game play, please help
    try hard reset and see if they show upive had that issue i reset and they where there
  9. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Stranger Things Skin Pack

    Hey Streicher

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

    I would like to request a bit more info in regards to this matter.

    1. Did you verify that you consumed your Minecoins when you bought this skin pack?
    2. Are you being prompted to purchase this once more when you try to apply one of the skins.

    If you can provide this insight for us, we may be able to cater to the situation in a much better way.
Thema:

Issues with the Stranger Things Skin Pack

Loading...
  1. Issues with the Stranger Things Skin Pack - Similar Threads - Issues Stranger Things

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...