Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible

Discus and support Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Disney+ still having playback issues and can't update or download games and apps I can't put a video or picture up for y'all to see but please fix as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FindingSum3662, Nov 20, 2019.

  1. Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible


    Disney+ still having playback issues and can't update or download games and apps I can't put a video or picture up for y'all to see but please fix as soon as possible I'm in alpha skip ahead insider program and still receiving these issues after the new update I reported it about a week ago and y'all still haven't fixed it xbox one console preview os I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue but it's been going on for a while even though I reported it

    submitted by /u/FindingSum3662
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/FindingSum3662, Nov 20, 2019
    #1
  2. Musekela Agogo Win User

    Warface not in store anymore?

    What is the issue that is taking so long to fix. Please resolve this as soon as possible.

    Thanks
  3. BoHmaid Win User

    Xbox Fitness bandwidth issues

    Same problem here. I couldn't exercise today. I'm in love with this app. Please fix those issues as soon as possible.
  4. BarbarossaBlade Win User

    Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2

    It's a priority issue, and will be fixed as soon as possible.
  5. Arthurwjx Win User

    Far Cry 4 "Unavailable"

    Same probelm here. Please fix it as soon as possible.
  6. EddieJ08 Win User

    NEW UPDATE IS KILLIN ME SAYING DISC IS DIRTY OR DAMAGED

    Same issue here. This is so disturbing. Only thing that fix it is unplugging the outlet from the electricity every time. And it sucks... Please fix it as soon as possible since is killing my xbox one
Thema:

Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible

Loading...
  1. Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible - Similar Threads - Issues software please

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Have we figured out the issue with the software clicks and pops yet??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Have we figured out the issue with the software clicks and pops yet??: Have we figured out the issue with the software clicks and pops yet?? Almost every game I download has the sound. It's been al.ost 6 months since I've bought the xbox x/s...
  7. Xbox Software Crashing Issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Software Crashing Issue: I'm having problems running the XBOX APP, the software logs in and browses normally but after a while it gets stuck, unresponsive and then flashes back. Tried a lot of things on the internet with...
  8. Controller Hardware or Software issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller Hardware or Software issue?: So I've had an issue with a controller for awhile now, when I try to hold the Xbox home button (to bring up the power off, restart prompts), it will regularly open the blade menu (as if I only...
  9. Xbox series x is software update issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x is software update issue: xbox series x the new black console is stuck doing a system update I'm frozen out of opening or pressing anything while its trying to do this so I can't go setting or anything like that I tried...
  10. Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?: Hi all, I Hope somebody might help me with this. Two years a go I bought an Xbox series X and recently I bought an LG C3 48 inch. I have experienced some issues. The most Extreme One Is while...