Issues with the recent alpha skip ahead update (2330) on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Issues with the recent alpha skip ahead update (2330) on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have several unlisted issues with this update on my Series X, one of them is that the report functionality is gone from the power menu, so I'll use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bcm835, Sep 4, 2021.

1. /u/bcm835
    /u/bcm835 Guest

I have several unlisted issues with this update on my Series X, one of them is that the report functionality is gone from the power menu, so I'll use this comment to report them:

• report functionality gone from the power menu.
    • remote play not working.
    • not able to restart the console from the power menu sometimes
    • games frozen on initial load screen until reboot sometimes
    • images from some game icons not showing.

I saw people mentioning the remote play issue but not the others, did anyone have any of those?

submitted by /u/bcm835
    [link] [comments]

/u/bcm835, Sep 4, 2021
  2. JeffreyStoddard Win User

Hulu crashing

I'm having exact same issue. Don't know if it's a Series X issue or an Alpha Skip-Ahead issue, but it's beyond annoying. Hulu crashes whenever an ad break comes. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Atherza Win User

Dolby Atmos

I have had issues recently with this, as I'm in Alpha Skip-Ahead, so it is a possibility its that.
  6. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
Thema:

1. Issues with the recent alpha skip ahead update (2330) on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Issues recent alpha

2. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  3. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  6. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  7. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  8. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  9. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  10. I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?: I'll give a story. Took my xbox to a friends house to download something because it was much faster. I bring my xbox back and every now and then it starts to just drain my internet for no reason....