Issues with the lastest Xbox Controller update

Discus and support Issues with the lastest Xbox Controller update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last week I updated my Xbox Controller that came with my Series X but ever since that update the right stick has been misbehaving. So I use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matthew Barrick, Jun 30, 2023.

  1. Issues with the lastest Xbox Controller update


    Last week I updated my Xbox Controller that came with my Series X but ever since that update the right stick has been misbehaving. So I use the controller to play farming simulator 22 but occasionally the player y look camera will move up or down on its own.

    Any suggestions

    :)
     
    Matthew Barrick, Jun 30, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    Issues with the lastest Xbox Controller update

  3. RavagedUnicorn Win User

    Microphone is broken kinda?

    First try to update your controller.

    On the XBOX, go to "Settings", "Ease of Acceess", "Controller", "Copilot settings", "Update Now" to get the lastest firmware for your controller.
  4. VampireRambo Win User

    Why does my controller keep disconnecting?

    have you updated to the lastest controller firmware?
  5. luissolid Win User

    My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

    Try to update your controllers, go to settings, devices, controllers and select then update your controllers to the lastest firmware.

    Hope that works!
  6. rickybennett86 Win User

    My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

    Try to update your controllers, go to settings, devices, controllers and select then update your controllers to the lastest firmware.

    Hope that works!
    already tried its up to date.
Thema:

Issues with the lastest Xbox Controller update

Loading...
  1. Issues with the lastest Xbox Controller update - Similar Threads - Issues lastest Controller

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Lastest Apha Skip Ahead Update Controller Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Apha Skip Ahead Update Controller Issue: Hi, Looking for some help as I cannot report this issue on my series x. I was playing Prince of Persia this morning and all was normal as normal can be. A forced update came in and I installed...