Issues With The Last Few Live Updates
Discus and support Issues With The Last Few Live Updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've been having issues with my Xbox One S's performance for quite some time since a FEW updates ago, and this last one is the worst. Actually it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveTheguy, May 8, 2021.
Thema:
Issues With The Last Few Live Updates
Loading...
-
Issues With The Last Few Live Updates - Similar Threads - Issues Last Few
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update
in XboX InsidersXbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to... -
I'm having issues since the last update (beta)
in XboX InsidersI'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed... -
Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update
in XBoX on WindowsIssue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to... -
Display issues after last update to new Xbox ui
in XBoX on ConsolesDisplay issues after last update to new Xbox ui: Hi, When I first got my series s I had issues with the tv display being very fuzzy etc and unplayable. Resolved this by turning the background from dynamic to a solid blank screen which work for... -
The Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.
in XboX InsidersThe Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.: Since The April 19th 2023 Alpha Skip Ahead Update On Series X My Console Freezes And Doesn't Restart And Just Shuts Down. When I Try To Report The Issue On Xbox It Loads Up The Error Reporting...