Issues with the crew dlc

Discus and support Issues with the crew dlc in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had purchased the crew dlc right before the summer sale. Once I found out that it's dlc was part of the summer sale I contacted live support and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ender1215, Jul 31, 2016.

  1. Ender1215
    Ender1215 Guest

    Issues with the crew dlc


    I had purchased the crew dlc right before the summer sale. Once I found out that it's dlc was part of the summer sale I contacted live support and they were able to help me out with a refund so I could purchase them at the reduced price. After I got the
    refund I never lost access to the content. Since I never lost access I didn't think anything of it till this afternoon. I was playing this morning and this afternoon when I logged back on I no longer have access. I had no problem paying for the dlc at the
    summer sale price and am a bit put out that now a month later I suddenly don't have access anymore. Is there anything you can do to help me out?

    :)
     
    Ender1215, Jul 31, 2016
    #1
  2. GARRYROSE
    GARRYROSE Guest
    The crew car dlc

    hi all

    anyone else have a problem with the crew dlc cars????

    I bought the AUSTIN MARTIN V12 zargato, used it for a couple of hours, went to bed, the next day I went to play with it and had a message on the title screen saying " YOU DO NOT OWN THIS CONTENT ANYMORE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT. PLEASE RETURN
    TO THE MAIN MENU TO PURCHASE IT OR CONTINUE WITHOUT IT. I would like to know why this happened and why I have to pay again when I didn't delete it in the first place??????
     
    GARRYROSE, Jul 31, 2016
    #2
  3. GTA V Crew | Gooise Goonz | We play to win

    Hey GTA V folks!

    It's SamxBroski here (leader of the Crew) and we would like some new people to join.

    The crew is open to everyone!

    What we do:

    • Gang Attacks
    • Crew Attacks
    • Heists (future DLC)
    • We have NO mercy
    • Play for fun and to win (your choice)
    Join the crew today!
    Click Here
    to see the crew page and join in.
    I hope to see you soon!
     
    InfernoWolfNLD, Jul 31, 2016
    #3
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

    Issues with the crew dlc

    Hey Ender1215 -

    Thanks for posting. It sounds like you may be experiencing a billing related issue regarding the DLC for The Crew. Let's try a couple things to see if it helps resolve the issue. First, from your Xbox One console dashboard, please do the following:

    • Navigate to 'My Games & Apps' on the right side of the dashboard screen
    • Under 'Games' navigate to The Crew tile
    • Push the menu button on your controller and go to 'Manage Game'
    • Under 'Ready to Install' see if you are able to install the DLC
    The next thing I would recommend is:

    If neither of those options work, we recommend reaching out to phone support (via the
    Contact Us page) to see if there are any billing issues that may have occurred after the refund went through.

    Keep us posted so we can be sure you get sorted. Thanks! Issues with the crew dlc :)
     
    Miss Bijoux, Aug 1, 2016
    #4
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Issues with the crew dlc

    Hey Ender1215 -

    Thanks for posting. It sounds like you may be experiencing a billing related issue regarding the DLC for The Crew. Let's try a couple things to see if it helps resolve the issue. First, from your Xbox One console dashboard, please do the following:

    • Navigate to 'My Games & Apps' on the right side of the dashboard screen
    • Under 'Games' navigate to The Crew tile
    • Push the menu button on your controller and go to 'Manage Game'
    • Under 'Ready to Install' see if you are able to install the DLC
    The next thing I would recommend is:

    If neither of those options work, we recommend reaching out to phone support (via the
    Contact Us page) to see if there are any billing issues that may have occurred after the refund went through.

    Keep us posted so we can be sure you get sorted. Thanks! :)
  6. Crispchew Win User

    Awakened DLC *Spoilers*

    After looking at the secret achievements for the DLC at xbox360achievements.org, it looks like the DLC will involve the crew aboard the Terra Nova and Unitology.
  7. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

    June GWG 2016

    I already have The Crew which I got the game and all dlc for $20, but I only bought The Crew for the open world part to drive around. As for the other three, I have no interest.
  8. RedCarGamer Win User

    open world racing games on Xbox

    I have both the "The Crew", for me The Crew 2 is better than the Need For Speed Payback, and besides that The Crew 2 uses the new dlc system, all content is free for everyone and the season pass only includes some exclusive cars and early-access to the
    expansions and the cars being released each update. I think you should try it.
  9. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Hitman 2 Collectors Edition & The Crew 2 problem with this two game content, function.

    Hi there Jurgen,

    Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the games not appearing as gold edition in the games and apps.

    Unfortunately, the thumb image with look like the standard edition. What makes the gold edition special is the added DLC for the game.

    If there is any issues with bugs in games, I recommend trying to reach out:


    Hope this helps.
Thema:

Issues with the crew dlc

Loading...
  1. Issues with the crew dlc - Similar Threads - Issues crew dlc

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. need help with canceling crew pack issue but its not normal at all

    in XBoX Accessibility
    need help with canceling crew pack issue but its not normal at all: ok, hello microsoft support , i hope ur doing well and i hope u guys can help me with this topic that i do not know what to do neither i can do anything else if u guys dont help . ok so sadly i...