issues with the addons on fallout 4 GOTY

Discus and support issues with the addons on fallout 4 GOTY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had uninstalled fallout 4 because of the issues I was having during game play the addons were on the game before I did this.now that I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cedd dogg, Mar 12, 2018.

  1. cedd dogg
    cedd dogg Guest

    issues with the addons on fallout 4 GOTY


    I had uninstalled fallout 4 because of the issues I was having during game play the addons were on the game before I did this.now that I have reinstalled the game my addons did not download what happen to the addons

    :)
     
    cedd dogg, Mar 12, 2018
    #1
  2. jkcm725
    jkcm725 Guest
    Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC

    I to am having the same problem i have fallout 3 before GOTY and two disks that are DLC for Fallout 3 with two add-ons on each disk. I install everything with not problems but when i but in the fallout 3 disk like i would with xbox 360 it would load the
    add-ons, but with the xbox one it dont even recognize the addons but when i go to game manage it shows fallout 3 and all 4 addons on the drive.
     
    jkcm725, Mar 12, 2018
    #2
  3. Horace2985
    Horace2985 Guest
    help me.

    got fallout 3 goty and tryed to install the addon and get a error saying i need a hardrive to install it or plug one in any ideas..
     
    Horace2985, Mar 12, 2018
    #3
  4. issues with the addons on fallout 4 GOTY

    go to the Xbox store and redownload them. The dlcs that came with the goty edition where digital. And need to be redownloaded every time you download the game.
     
    KingPettway1010, Mar 29, 2018
    #4
  5. KingPettway1010 Win User

    issues with the addons on fallout 4 GOTY

    go to the Xbox store and redownload them. The dlcs that came with the goty edition where digital. And need to be redownloaded every time you download the game.
  6. jkcm725 Win User

    Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC

    I to am having the same problem i have fallout 3 before GOTY and two disks that are DLC for Fallout 3 with two add-ons on each disk. I install everything with not problems but when i but in the fallout 3 disk like i would with xbox 360 it would load the
    add-ons, but with the xbox one it dont even recognize the addons but when i go to game manage it shows fallout 3 and all 4 addons on the drive.
  7. AdventSoul05 Win User

    Fallout 3 Games On Demand version and Point Lookout/Broken Steel disc.

    If you have Fallout 3, whether it be from a disc or if you purchased it from games on demand, disc 2 from the GOTY edition with all the addons or the Broken Steel/Point Lookout disc will install onto your xbox 360 hard drive and be playable upon starting
    the game.
  8. KingPettway1010 Win User

    Game help

    sounds like your using the old fallout 4 game. I had a lot of issues with it too. Maybe you could buy the goty edition? It has all the patches fixed and all the updates.
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

    Xbox Spring (Autumn) Sale

    Nothing really of interest. I might pick up Fallout 4 but I might just wait for a goty edition.
Thema:

issues with the addons on fallout 4 GOTY

Loading...
  1. issues with the addons on fallout 4 GOTY - Similar Threads - issues addons fallout

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Issues with Avatar addons

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Avatar addons: My daughter has the Avatar - Frontiers of Pandora installed on her XBox. She has just purchased both the ‘Secrets of the Spires’ and ‘Sky Breaker’ add-ons. When she tries to teleport to the new...
  10. Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues: So I’m trying to network transfer my games and addons from Xbox one to Xbox series x but Everytime the addons install they don’t work and I don’t know what to do. Anyone help?...