Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game

Discus and support Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We started playing back in January, and have had problems with the game not allowing her to save her data. I was wondering if this is due to her using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DropThatThun, May 13, 2023.

  1. DropThatThun
    DropThatThun Guest

    Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game


    We started playing back in January, and have had problems with the game not allowing her to save her data.

    I was wondering if this is due to her using a different account compared to her 360 one.

    PS: We’re on Series S.

    :)
     
    DropThatThun, May 13, 2023
    #1
  2. DeniqL Win User

    Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game

    Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Using a different account should not affect the saving progress. Do you get any error when trying to save?
  3. DropThatThun Win User

    Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game

    Apologies for the delay. Yes, my Mom has been having issues with saving the game.
  4. KINGNATEtheGR8 Win User

    Downgrade to silver

    I have an account to save games, but my wife plays with me on co op games but it womt let her save her progress. How do we set her up a silver account just to save instead of her playing as a guest (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequal)
  5. Judge Win User

    Mother's Day on Xbox. An All Time Low.

    My mom enjoys Minecraft as well, she plays it on iPad. I'm sure she would love if I let her play my XBL version :p.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

    Games for older players

    If you have problems with reflexes, I would stay away from driving games. I let my mom play a driving game a while back and she couldn't control it for anything. Her car was on everything but the road.
Thema:

Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game

Loading...
  1. Issues with TFU1 not letting my mom save her game - Similar Threads - Issues TFU1 letting

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...