Issues with Steering Wheel

Discus and support Issues with Steering Wheel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently got a Flashfire force wheel and plugged it into my xbox and it works fine however I have a wired headset plugged to the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Snakierbeet 9279, Oct 13, 2019.

  1. Issues with Steering Wheel


    Hi there, I recently got a Flashfire force wheel and plugged it into my xbox and it works fine however I have a wired headset plugged to the controller and when I connect the steering wheel to the controller, the sound doesn't work on the headset. unplug
    it and it works again. I can use the steering wheel and hear the sound if I turn up the TV, but not on the headset.

    So then I decided I would buy a wireless one, as the wired one was getting in rough shape, so I bought a new one last night. Hooked it up and works fine. I try to use the steering wheel and now it won't work at all. Could it be that there's too much
    plugged into the xbox now that the transmitter for the headset is plugged in?

    Transmitter is plugged in on the front of the unit and the steering wheel and external hard drive is plugged in on the back.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, I keep trying solutions.

    :)
     
    Snakierbeet 9279, Oct 13, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

    Logitech G920

    To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal.
  3. BlatVirtualRR Win User

    The recent Xbox System update caused black screen hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire, freezes and garbled sound- THE UPDATE IS DUFF

    Latest on the DUFF Update;

    Logitech issues a statement;

    "To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal".
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback Steering wheel Xbox 360 compatibility]

    Hello Safkano,

    Everything I can find on this steering wheel is it is for PC mainly. This could be why you are having issues with it on the Xbox 360. You can search online for compatible steering wheels for Xbox 360.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    偵測到無法辨別的輸入裝置[Translation-Unrecognizable input devicedetected]

    Hi Kuzo,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with your steering wheel. We recommend to reach out to thrustmaster as this is a third party device. As we do not have the information on the steering wheel.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. giovanniiorio1 Win User

    XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

    Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
Thema:

Issues with Steering Wheel

Loading...
  1. Issues with Steering Wheel - Similar Threads - Issues Steering Wheel

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Logitech G923 Steering Wheel issues(Help) Xbox S

    in XboX Insiders
    Logitech G923 Steering Wheel issues(Help) Xbox S: All the buttons, pedals, paddle shifters, and manual shifter work in games such as Asseto Corsa and Car X but it doesn’t calibrate when turned on. I can’t connect to it on my Series S. The lights...
  10. XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels: Please Microsoft, can we have some progress or communication around this issue? 849d9457-8571-48b5-838e-8a5371ee6533