Issues With Spotify on the Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support Issues With Spotify on the Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on the Alpha Skip Ahead with the new dashboard and I wanted to see if this was just me that this was happening to before submitting it as an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/its_kuarters, Dec 24, 2019.

  1. Issues With Spotify on the Alpha Skip Ahead


    I am on the Alpha Skip Ahead with the new dashboard and I wanted to see if this was just me that this was happening to before submitting it as an actual issue...

    I use Spotify all the time on my Xbox (literally) and lately I've been getting signed out for no discernable reason and have to re-pair my Xbox to my account. I've had to do it three times in the past few hours here and my Xbox has been on the whole time. It seems to even do it when Spotify is running as it stops my music and when I go to resume it it's forgotten my account info. I have also been having issues with songs just refusing to play past a certain point and it just skipping past the end (after playing nothing for ~30 seconds).

    These issues might be Spotify's fault but wanted to check if anyone else was experiencing these kinds of things too. If you are and there's a workaround that would be great to know as well since this is becoming increasingly frustrating.

    submitted by /u/its_kuarters
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/its_kuarters, Dec 24, 2019
    #1
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox wont update or install games

    Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. Yineca Win User

    NAT Type: Unavailable

    I’m also in alpha skip ahead and am now experiencing this issue
  6. dxrules Win User

    Views on game pass ultimate?

    It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
Thema:

Issues With Spotify on the Alpha Skip Ahead

Loading...
  1. Issues With Spotify on the Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Issues Spotify Alpha

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...