Issues with splitting payments.

Discus and support Issues with splitting payments. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to make a purchase but I keep getting the code 8013ab07. I understand it is taxed. My issue is that it is not giving me an option to split... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by farcyded, Mar 10, 2014.

  1. farcyded
    farcyded Guest

    Issues with splitting payments.


    I am trying to make a purchase but I keep getting the code 8013ab07. I understand it is taxed. My issue is that it is not giving me an option to split payments. I do have a linked additional payment acct. Is there no longer an option for splitting payments
    between local currency and credit card?

    :)
     
    farcyded, Mar 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Splitting Payment Options

    Yes, and that did it! Thanks!

    I don't know if this is the place to give UI feedback, but if anyone involved in that is reading this I would suggest indicating that this is the way it works somewhere in the purchasing process. As far as I can tell, there is no mention of this option until
    you press "confirm purchase" on a screen that also says "no refunds" with only the credit card shown as the payment option, which makes it understandable that people would be weary of proceeding beyond this screen without coming here.
     
    Boltfan-6C4468EF-1E1D-4B2E-8C39-3F2A01CD8B5F, Mar 10, 2014
    #2
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Splitting Payment Options

    Hi, when you confirm the purchase you should be asked if you want to use your balance and charge the rest to your card. Your card has been added to your account as a payment option ?
     
    EggsBoxJuan, Mar 10, 2014
    #3
  4. Issues with splitting payments.

    Hello,

    For most purchases you can split the payment, if the amount of local currency in your Microsoft account is not sufficient to pay for the content, you can charge the remainder to your credit card or PayPal account. However, you must first select to purchase
    using your credit card or PayPal account and then you will see the option to use the remaining currency in your account. Yet keep in mind that split payment may not be an option for all content purchases.
     
    DangerousBard, Mar 11, 2014
    #4
  5. DangerousBard Win User

    Issues with splitting payments.

    Hello,

    For most purchases you can split the payment, if the amount of local currency in your Microsoft account is not sufficient to pay for the content, you can charge the remainder to your credit card or PayPal account. However, you must first select to purchase
    using your credit card or PayPal account and then you will see the option to use the remaining currency in your account. Yet keep in mind that split payment may not be an option for all content purchases.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Didn't let me split payment

    Also, there is some content on the marketplace that will not allow a split payment. So that may be the issue.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    I can't use my Microsoft Account balance to purchase games!?

    Not all content can be purchased using split payment. So that could be the issue.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Split payment

    No, it's always been like that. It's just never been updated for 360 content.
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    Split payment

    Hey there!

    Have you tried to purchase it on Xbox.com instead to see how that goes? If the currency isn't allowing you to use it, then you can't use it for that purchase. Currency in your account can not be used for all products on the Xbox Store.

    Cheers!
Thema:

Issues with splitting payments.

Loading...
  1. Issues with splitting payments. - Similar Threads - Issues splitting payments

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Call of Duty:Ghosts Local Split Screen issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty:Ghosts Local Split Screen issue: My wife and I play local split screen and have for years on our Xbox Series X. I have always played first player which took the top split screen view. Now it keeps automatically pulling my wife,...
  9. Issue with Split screen Hot Wheels Unleashed

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Split screen Hot Wheels Unleashed: Hi all. I'm trying to play split screen on Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 however when trying to bring the second player into the game it won't connect the player. It was working Tuesday however it...
  10. Split Screen Issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Split Screen Issue: Xbox (Series X) has been working fine today until I turned it on again and the bottom half of the screen was shifted across horizontally. I've found if in Settings, General, TV Display Options,...