issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher.

Discus and support issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft, bundle of both versions, and on the launcher I can only play the demo for Java, but Bedrock is perfectly fine. checked the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by and rotate, Apr 24, 2023.

  1. and rotate
    and rotate Guest

    issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher.


    I purchased Minecraft, bundle of both versions, and on the launcher I can only play the demo for Java, but Bedrock is perfectly fine.

    checked the xbox app, it says I own what I purchased, have tried signing out and back into the account, along with reinstalling the launcher.

    :)
     
    and rotate, Apr 24, 2023
    #1
  2. Belle B Win User

    issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher.

    Hi there I'd love to help.

    Sorry to hear about that, however, have you checked if the account that is currently signed in on your Microsoft store app is the same as what you have on the Xbox app?

    Please note that the Java edition can't be shared if your Store account is different from your gaming account.

    Just to add, you don't need to provide any personal information here, thank you.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Mojang Account Migration

    Not sure why your Java username is showing as already taken, but since the Minecraft website shows that you own Java, this is probably just an issue with the Launcher syncing data.

    Would you please try to reinstall Minecraft Java and the Minecraft Launcher too?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Minecraft Installer error 0x800700E9

    If the issues are on the Java launcher installer, please, log in the Microsoft store app with the account that made the purchase then look for the Minecraft launcher and install it from there then log in in the launcher with the account that made the purchase on the java section and finally install the java edition
  5. SmartLace1968 Win User

    Error code 800705b4 when launching minecaft java from launcher

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you are experiencing issues launching Minecraft Java from the Launcher.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.



    Please restart your computer because a simple restart can sometimes clear temporary issues.

    And then update the Minecraft Launcher. Make sure that you have the latest version of the Minecraft Launcher installed. Check for updates in the Microsoft Store or the official Minecraft website.

    Please include Java as well by making sure that you have the latest version of Java installed. Minecraft Java Edition requires a compatible Java runtime.

    Next is to run as administrator. To do this, right-click on the Minecraft Launcher icon, select Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, and check Run this program as an administrator.

    Then disable background applications. Please close unnecessary background applications that might interfere with the launcher.

    After that is to repair the Launcher by going to Settings > Apps > Minecraft Launcher and select Repair.

    If the issue persist after performing the troubleshooting steps, kindly uninstall and reinstall the launcher so that the corrupted files will be deleted from the Launcher file.

    Thank you for your cooperation.
  6. TavianMatic1 Win User

    If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

    If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
Thema:

issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher.

Loading...
  1. issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher. - Similar Threads - issues specifically java

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Hello, I’m experiencing a persistent input lag issue specifically with the right trigger .

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I’m experiencing a persistent input lag issue specifically with the right trigger .: Hello, I’m experiencing a persistent input lag issue specifically with the right trigger (RT) on Xbox Series consoles. I’ve gone through extensive troubleshooting — including a full hardware...
  8. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.: I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a globe/internet symbol next to the word...
  9. Series x crashing with specific details of the issues

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x crashing with specific details of the issues: I first experienced this issue when playing nobody saves the world. All of a sudden the game froze and then every subsequent time I booted the game up, it would crash and force me to manually...
  10. Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...: Bought Minecraft a couple months ago, and several issues after the moment I purchased it. When I purchased Minecraft, specifically Java, on the launcher application (ik the launcher sucks) it...