Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76

Discus and support Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I was curious if anyone else has experienced the issues that cropped up for me yesterday, and seem to be persisting through multiple successive... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404, Mar 10, 2020.

  1. Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76


    So I was curious if anyone else has experienced the issues that cropped up for me yesterday, and seem to be persisting through multiple successive power cycles, and being off for about 20+hours.

    Since about 5PM Mountain Time, I have been unable to play DS2, and an assortment of other online games, and I am unsure why, they are games I own, my ultimate membership is active and paid as of about a week ago(double checked last night after issue started).

    Specifically I had been plowing through DS2 lately and took a break for about 30 mins and came back and had an offline message so I restarted the game, since it's a common occurrence for me, but this time on the loading screen it couldnt make it past connecting to DS2 servers, and continues to fail at this point every time.

    I tried it with WW2, as a game I figured would have a lot of people upset if it wasnt working(testing xboxlive basically as well as my network)(also should mention here my network is running flawlessly at this point and my xbox alone can pull 500x40, without issue, and shows no connection issues, open NAT everything) and ww2 also seems to fail on attempting to connect to their servers(after logging into multiplayer to find a multiplayer game update, doing the update and logging back into multiplayer only to fail connection to server)

    I attempted all this on my wifes xbox again to no avail, but for some reason Fallout 76 and a handful of other online games work just fine.

    I'm at a loss. Help? Insider issue?hardware issue? Packet loss issue with ISP? Anyone?

    submitted by /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LegendofDad-ALynk404, Mar 10, 2020
    #1
  2. NLbawz Win User

    What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

    Borderlands 3, Red Dead Redemption 2 (single-player), Call of Duty WW2, Fallout 76. Those are the games I mainly play on a day to day basis.
  3. Kahrispeh Win User

    Live in Japan, can't redeem game codes.

    It is definitely a regional issue, and these are all 360 games. Specifically, Fallout 3, Dark Souls and Gears of War 2. Here is the error message though, all of them got the XBOS1005 error code.

    XBOS1005

    fd0860c9-8266-475a-99ec-5c91bba2d0d2
  4. Beef McLargeBig Win User

    What are your favourite Xbox 360 games?

    1. Dark Souls

    2. Morrowind

    3. GTA 5

    4. Dragon's Dogma

    5. Oblivion

    6. Fallout 3

    7. Fallout: New Vegas

    8. Skyrim

    9. Dark Souls 2

    Those are the first ones that came to mind.
  5. ocelot20 Win User

    Slowly getting back into gaming.

    Dark Souls, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Two Worlds 2 is a decent title but hard to find.
  6. TerranCommando7 Win User

    Error code 0x97e107df

    Same thing here. Dark Souls 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Fallout 76 all start fine. But For Honor and Shadow of War both refuse to start.

    I typed in the error code and was told it didn't exist.

    Had a buddy with the same problem but his is working now. [Mod Removed] do I even pay for microsoft?
Thema:

Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76

Loading...
  1. Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Issues Specific Game

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Hello, I’m experiencing a persistent input lag issue specifically with the right trigger .

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I’m experiencing a persistent input lag issue specifically with the right trigger .: Hello, I’m experiencing a persistent input lag issue specifically with the right trigger (RT) on Xbox Series consoles. I’ve gone through extensive troubleshooting — including a full hardware...
  7. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.: I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a globe/internet symbol next to the word...
  8. Series x crashing with specific details of the issues

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x crashing with specific details of the issues: I first experienced this issue when playing nobody saves the world. All of a sudden the game froze and then every subsequent time I booted the game up, it would crash and force me to manually...
  9. Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...: Bought Minecraft a couple months ago, and several issues after the moment I purchased it. When I purchased Minecraft, specifically Java, on the launcher application (ik the launcher sucks) it...
  10. issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher.: I purchased Minecraft, bundle of both versions, and on the launcher I can only play the demo for Java, but Bedrock is perfectly fine. checked the xbox app, it says I own what I purchased, have...