Issues with Shadow of War on Xbox One

Discus and support Issues with Shadow of War on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Shadow of War that I purchased online from Microsoft and here in the last few days I have been experiencing some problems . Every once in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaboza1, Oct 18, 2017.

  1. Gaboza1
    Gaboza1 Guest

    Issues with Shadow of War on Xbox One


    I have Shadow of War that I purchased online from Microsoft and here in the last few days I have been experiencing some problems . Every once in a while when I push A , B , X or Y the game doesn't do anything the character just stands there , also last night
    my XP went up and down for some reason . When I started the game I was almost to level 30 and then after a while I was just starting 29 and this happened several times last night . I am wondering if I can reload the game or get an update or something and I
    don't really want to start all over if I can avoid it . Any help would be much appreciated and I thank you all in advance . Dave

    :)
     
    Gaboza1, Oct 18, 2017
    #1
  2. TreydogFL
    TreydogFL Guest
    Error Code: 0x80073cf3 [Installation Stopped].

    You are not the only one having issues with the Shadow of Mordor season pass.
     
    TreydogFL, Oct 18, 2017
    #2
  3. Error Code: 0x80073cf3 [Installation Stopped].

    Well it looks like I'm not the only one having issues with Shadow Of Mordor
     
    silver7phoenix, Oct 18, 2017
    #3
  4. BLACKB0MBER Win User

    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

    So is the issue with your entire your XBOX Game Pass subscription? Or is the issue with only with Shadow of War?
  5. Airyrose666 Win User

    Game Suggestions

    shadow of war is a good one
  6. IdealSkate05434 Win User

    Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire HD - Should this happen?

  7. FREEJAFFA Win User

    Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

    I am having the same issue. Ive tried all solutions but nothing works. It is happening on both Gears of War 3, Ramms Shadow and Gears of War Judgement. Not surprising it affects Judgement as well as they are both running the Gears 3 engine.

    Gears of War 2 ran like a charm on Xbox One tho.
  8. Yolyo2013 Win User

    Subnautica error 0xCFFFF43C

    I have same issue when trying to play Shadow of War. Windows is updated.
Thema:

Issues with Shadow of War on Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Issues with Shadow of War on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Issues Shadow War

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Shadow of Mordor achievement issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor achievement issue: Achievements for the original Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor just suddenly stopped progressing and unlocking, both of which were working just fine until now! 85ee79e0-7e71-4ec6-85d1-e9bceb41507a
  10. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c