Issues with sending in a repair and not getting any answers from Microsoft

Discus and support Issues with sending in a repair and not getting any answers from Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else have issues with Microsoft Repair Center? I mailed in my controller for repair and it was lost in shipping with UPS and I was told to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alisha Pierre, Sep 9, 2023.

  1. Issues with sending in a repair and not getting any answers from Microsoft


    Anyone else have issues with Microsoft Repair Center? I mailed in my controller for repair and it was lost in shipping with UPS and I was told to get ahold of Microsoft to start a claim and so I’ve been calling weekly and they keep telling me the same thing that it’s still under investigation and that I need to check back and they will email me a update in 2 days which I never receive.

    I’m beyond frustrated at this point!

    :)
     
    Alisha Pierre, Sep 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Shaddvall Win User

    Error 80153003 with the war games pass HALO 4

    Why send my xobx for repair will help me to fix theses service issues ?

    I'll contact microsoft again, but yesterday they haven't any answers.
  3. BotaoVermelho Win User

    Xbox One S Update Problem

    Thx for answering, the Ambassador's solution didn't worked for me. Is there any other way to repair my console without sending for repair ? If there's not, it's safe to send my console from Brazil to USA?
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

    Got status code 4099-40A3-1600-267F-C000-0185 when I try to update

    Send it in for repairs. That's the only answer you can get from us since home repair is against the Terms of Service.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Service Repair Question

    You won`t get an answer from microsoft here.

    I also doubt very much that you will be given some gold time just for sending items in for repair.
  6. Irixion Win User

    DVD rom is not working.

    Your answer: Neither. Don't repair your console. It violates TOS, and really, you're going to break it. Call Microsoft, send it in for repair...or just get a new console.
Thema:

Issues with sending in a repair and not getting any answers from Microsoft

Loading...
  1. Issues with sending in a repair and not getting any answers from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Issues sending repair

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  10. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...