Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them

Discus and support Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Rock Band xbox360 ac/dc track pack when MS points were still used and exported it. I also purchased both xbox360 Country Track packs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UTEPkiller04, Jun 22, 2016.

  1. UTEPkiller04
    UTEPkiller04 Guest

    Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them


    I purchased the Rock Band xbox360 ac/dc track pack when MS points were still used and exported it. I also purchased both xbox360 Country Track packs when they came out on disc as well and I can try to download them but I am asked to purchase them when I
    already exported them. I also am entitled to the free doors track pack when rock band 3 came out. I check the ready to install area and the store but no updates. I was told by Harmonix there is nothing they can do as they do not control entitlements and which
    gamertags they are tied to.

    When will this get fixed??

    :)
     
    UTEPkiller04, Jun 22, 2016
    #1
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them

    Hey there UTEPkiller04!

    Looks like you created a
    thread over here. Please be sure to only create one post, thanks!
     
    Mister Maka, Jun 22, 2016
    #2
  3. UTEPkiller04
    UTEPkiller04 Guest
    Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them

    I purchased the Rock Band xbox360 ac/dc track pack when MS points were still used and exported it. I also purchased both xbox360 Country Track packs when they came out on disc as well and I can try to download them but I am asked to purchase them when I
    already exported them. I also am entitled to the free doors track pack when rock band 3 came out. I check the ready to install area and the store but no updates. When will this get fixed??
     
    UTEPkiller04, Jun 22, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them

    Hey there UTEPkiller04.

    So that we can best help out, can you please check out your Xbox Live download history with the

    steps here
    and share a screenshot of the AC/DC Track pack on your account? You can Private Message me the screenshot after uploading it to OneDrive. To send a PM click the envelope under this post Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them :)
     
    Mister Maka, Jun 23, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them

    Hey there UTEPkiller04!

    Looks like you created a
    thread over here. Please be sure to only create one post, thanks!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them

    Hey there UTEPkiller04.

    So that we can best help out, can you please check out your Xbox Live download history with the

    steps here
    and share a screenshot of the AC/DC Track pack on your account? You can Private Message me the screenshot after uploading it to OneDrive. To send a PM click the envelope under this post :)
  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Rock Band entitlements...

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. EatherSpace Win User

    Rock Band 4 DLC export - some recently bought DLC on Xbox 360 Rock Band 3 is not showing as purchased on Xbox One.

    Same issue here. Some songs showed up in Rock Band 4, others did not. They show up in the Xbox Store, and I can download them through the store, but they do not show up in the Rock Band store. Only available as purchase.

    The Xbox store shows that I have bought them (search, addons for Rock Band on Xbox One), the Xbox store allows me to install them, Rock Band 4 doesn't recognize them.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

    Rock Band 4: No Export packs from Rock Band 1, 2, Lego RB showing in RB4

    Hey there AmishLoveGod,

    Can you please elaborate a bit more on the problem you're having? What happens when you try to acquire them on the Xbox One console in Rock Band 4? Have you also seen and worked through Harmonix's FAQ

    here
    ?
Thema:

Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them

Loading...
  1. Issues with Rock Band Legacy entitlements and not being able to download them - Similar Threads - Issues Rock Band

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...