Issues with Resident Evil 8

Discus and support Issues with Resident Evil 8 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I hope someone can help. I'm trying to play xbox one Resident Evil 8 The Village but there is static at the bottom of my screen on the TV and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AugustVukosovich1, May 24, 2021.

  1. Issues with Resident Evil 8


    Hello. I hope someone can help. I'm trying to play xbox one Resident Evil 8 The Village but there is static at the bottom of my screen on the TV and a wavy line that goes up thr screen. It's hard to play because of it. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to get rid of it?

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    AugustVukosovich1, May 24, 2021
    #1
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Your Favorite Upcoming Release

    Dead island 2

    Dying light 2

    Watch dogs legion

    Battletoads

    Resident evil 8?

    The next resident evil remake?
  3. MissingxScore Win User

    Issues with Resident Evil 8

    I just started playing today and I think its still a tape of what's happened. It is annoying, but I'm sure it'll pass.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Issues with Resident Evil 8

    The first thing to check is if this is happening with all games or this game alone. To troubleshoot the issue and make sure nothing is going on with your console , please access Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

    We would definitely recommend changing the HDMI cable as well, but not if the issue happens with this game alone. If the issue persists with this game alone, then it might be an issue in the servers of the game itself, in which case the best option would be to contact the developer of the game to further check your case.
  5. I Sh00t Back x Win User

    What has been your all-time favourite game?

    It's a tie between resident evil 2 (ps1) and final Fantasy 8
  6. woz 007 Win User

    Rewards punch cards not working correctly

    I know the Mass Effect one wouldn't work, same with the Resident Evil 8 one but I didn't buy Mass Effect so not bothered about that one but I did buy Resident Evil 8. I contacted Rewards Support and they gave me the 250 points I should have got from the app. It's been the same for 3 weeks. Now. First Resident Evil 8 then Mass Effect now these 2. Ias I said before though I got June ones working. Just lucky maybe.
Thema:

Issues with Resident Evil 8

Loading...
  1. Issues with Resident Evil 8 - Similar Threads - Issues Resident Evil

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...