Issues with placing a service order

Discus and support Issues with placing a service order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series X unfortunately has broken and it’s hdmi port requires replacement so I decided it’s better to cough up the 300 bucks then to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabeHalesworth, Nov 6, 2021.

  1. Issues with placing a service order


    My Xbox series X unfortunately has broken and it’s hdmi port requires replacement so I decided it’s better to cough up the 300 bucks then to get it repaired at some sketchy place but when I got to the billing section of the service order it said I needed to reset my cookies and start over so I did that but got the same results I’ve done 20+ times now and don’t know what to do I can’t go to Best Buy because I didn’t purchase it their and there aren’t any reputable repair stores in my area does anyone else have this issue/fixed it

    :)
     
    GabeHalesworth, Nov 6, 2021
    #1
  2. GabeHalesworth Win User

    Issues with placing a service order

    Thanks this helped now that I’ve placed the order I should get a email soon with the info correct?
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Issues with placing a service order

    Hi there Gabe welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. You can send your console to the official support! https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...
  4. samsoft17 Win User

    Unable to startup Xbox One S

    Thanks.

    While placing service order online, i am getting below error:

    "We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance."

    Please help to place a paid service order.
  5. sxdrugrocknroll Win User

    Error message

    I was finally able to get a service order place on myservice.xbox.com thanks
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

    Never recieved email after placing service order.

Thema:

Issues with placing a service order

Loading...
  1. Issues with placing a service order - Similar Threads - Issues placing service

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...