Issues with photo mode on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Issues with photo mode on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having a problem with photo mode on series X? Every other button works except ‘A’ to Capture which is a bit of an issue. I’m in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mudplugger2010, Nov 22, 2022.

  1. Issues with photo mode on Xbox Series X


    Is anyone else having a problem with photo mode on series X? Every other button works except ‘A’ to Capture which is a bit of an issue.

    I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring running 10.0.25248.1001 flight 221117-1900

    submitted by /u/Mudplugger2010
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Mudplugger2010, Nov 22, 2022
    #1
  2. les lane Win User

    HDR / Dolby Vision no longer working on Xbox Series X

    …LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode…
  3. WarpedSpace Win User

    Halo Infinite Academy Training Not Working

    This is on an Xbox Series X console. This is also the only mode that I'm noticing that has this issue.

    Thanks
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

    Forza Horizon 5 isn't on Xbox 360, did you mean Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S?

    Please send over some photos of the issue if possible, it will help identify a solution.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. ngocphi Win User

    I recently bought GTA v for Xbox one but it will not read disc at all yet all my other games work any advice

    Take a photo of the game case

    If.it says xbox ontop or see the x label n the face then you bought the series version

    Xbox one games dont have s/x requirements
  6. MoeZArts Win User

    Gaming world taken by surprise!

    I would love to see more photos of the Xbox Series X. I missed the live show but watched announcement and all of the games trailers after.
Thema:

Issues with photo mode on Xbox Series X

Loading...
  1. Issues with photo mode on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Issues photo mode

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...