Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me

Discus and support Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Other than the obvious options of blocking and reporting an account is there anything else I am able to do? I have had the same person make 6 different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Balistic Chick, May 22, 2019.

  1. Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me


    Other than the obvious options of blocking and reporting an account is there anything else I am able to do? I have had the same person make 6 different accounts in 2 days to harass me and blocking them doesnt stop them from continuing this harassment and
    its getting pretty old when people harass me to extreme limits and nothing is done to punish them in any way

    :)
     
    Balistic Chick, May 22, 2019
    #1
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

    Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me

    We can’t assist you with enforcement actions here, that’s handled by the Xbox Policy & Enforcement team. However, I can give you some recommendations:

    • Limit who can communicate with you

      • Go to System > Account > Privacy & Online Safety > Xbox Live Privacy > View details & Customize > Communication & Multiplayer > and under "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites change it from Everyone to friends.
    • Document the encounters you have so far
      • Gather your documentation and depending on the level/type of harassment you are receiving, you can visit your local police department to file
        charges if your in the US.
  3. Topnot700 Win User

    Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me

    Hey,

    I've actually had this problem before. The best thing you can do is report and block them, of course, which you know. Don't friend, open messages, or join parties with anyone that is unfamiliar. If it's over Xbox Live, make your parties invite only. That's
    my best suggestion.
  4. Balistic Chick Win User

    Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me

    Yea thats pretty much what i do when this stuff happens, thankfully only friends can join my parties so these people have a slim chance to join them haha just wish some other options were available
  5. Ice Wolf Tactic Win User

    Harassment when I logged onto Xbox LIVE

    I've been being harassed. I've blocked communications, but they keep making more xbox accounts and harass me further. What do I do, if they keep doing this? I've been harassed for 5-6 months about a year ago, they kept making more account. And now, recently,
    I've been being harassed by someone who's friends with my friend. Same thing, block them, they harass me on more accounts. Do I cancel my xbox live? Do I call the cops? Or are you guys going to stop them? Because allowing people to create more accounts to
    harass me, or someone else further, is unacceptable.
  6. XeX Classic v3 Win User

    DDox Attack

    i have been harassed by a gamer on the xbox live community . he has been threatening to take peoples accounts and ddosing me and others offline multiple times . i was ddosed the other day for about an hour . his gamertag is
    [Mod Removed]
Thema:

Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me

Loading...
  1. Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me - Similar Threads - Issues making multiple

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Xbox 1 issue- Can’t make new account

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 issue- Can’t make new account: Trying to make a new account on Xbox 1. I do the QR code and put the code in. It says it’s all done on Xbox but then just does a loading screen and then sends me back to the original place....
  7. Profile making issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile making issue: Hello guys! I’ve got a problem with making a profile for the Xbox. I just bought Forza 5 for my PS5, and there is a required that I have to make a profile to play this game. So I signed in and...
  8. Minecraft Login Issue: Windows Hello making login seemingly impossible

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Login Issue: Windows Hello making login seemingly impossible: Upon opening the launcher, I am via Windows Hello required to login into my Microsoft Account. Even if doing so with the correct password, it just constantly says that there has been an error and...
  9. Hardware issue with fan making noise

    in XboX Insiders
    Hardware issue with fan making noise: My console is overheating and my fan will not move but it still plays games without an error code. The fan is making constant noises and I can't do anything about it. I have a series S. submitted...
  10. My Xbox one s is making an annoying cricket/pinging sound. Is this a serious issue?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s is making an annoying cricket/pinging sound. Is this a serious issue?: Hello, I have had my Xbox one s for a couple years now and it has randomly started making a loud cricket sound and I can’t find anything about it on the internet. I don’t know where it’s coming...