Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate

Discus and support Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned FO4 on disc since launch with season pass. I had zero issues playing the game with XBOX Live Gold... this included if XBOX Live had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuckyLucWI, Aug 8, 2019.

1. LuckyLucWI
    LuckyLucWI Guest

I have owned FO4 on disc since launch with season pass. I had zero issues playing the game with XBOX Live Gold... this included if XBOX Live had service issues btw.... until i activated Ultimate Gamepass when i converted my Gold acct. Ever since my game
    loads with Gamepass embedded in the FO4 splash screen. If there are any Live issues i cant play at all. Anyone else have this?

Yes i know they are having issues with live but this is not just when they have service issues for live.

i have 4 years of playing through this game and now it appears i cant play unless im connected online which was never the case before.

LL

:)

LuckyLucWI, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Lucky,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is normally not supposed to the case. Personally I have also noticed this as well with games I own that are on game pass, it shows in bottom right game pass when launching. I will be sending this up the
    chain to be investigated. Would like you to try a few things in the meantime. First would like you to clear the local save data. Go to settings>system>storage>clear local. Also, try

uninstall and reinstall
    your profile.

If you have it or can download it, the insider hub app, you can also report the issue there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. KaykyEleuOreo Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Well, if you like fps, and have xbox gamepass ultimate subscription, I recommend theses games: The Outer Worlds, Prey, Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3
  4. KaykyEleuOreo Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Well, if you like fps, and have xbox gamepass ultimate subscription, I recommend theses games: The Outer Worlds, Prey, Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3
  5. Nano Donodidio Win User

Fallout 4 missing

Did you own Fallout 4 or have you downloaded it from GamePass ?
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Fallout 4 missing

Hi There,

Did you own Fallout 4 or have you downloaded it from GamePass, because it left GamePass already recently.
Thema:

1. Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Issues Owned Disc

2. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  3. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  4. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  5. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  6. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  8. issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??: I’m having an issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase the game when I already own it?? 104a71fa-32c7-4231-9b15-3e2316c31fdf
  9. 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...: Any advice how to resolve 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and subscription games 8fe3a364-0154-4d43-a18a-535a5ccf82b0
  10. How to fix audio issues when I use Microsoft owned apps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix audio issues when I use Microsoft owned apps: Whenever I use a Microsoft app, most of the time being Minecraft, and I use another source of audio such as Discord, Voicemod, or the Xbox Overlay Party Chat, either the Minecraft audio or my...