Issues with notifications and alerts
Discus and support Issues with notifications and alerts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has been going on for a week now, so I might as well address this to see if I have any luck. The main issue right now is that alerts that I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bonesblader600, Jul 7, 2020.
Thema:
Issues with notifications and alerts
Loading...
-
Issues with notifications and alerts - Similar Threads - Issues notifications alerts
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Xbox App Notification Issues on iPhone & iPad – Persistent Problem Across Multiple Devices...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox App Notification Issues on iPhone & iPad – Persistent Problem Across Multiple Devices...: Dear Xbox Support, I am experiencing a persistent issue where the Xbox app does not send any notificationsfor messages, party invites, friend requests, or other alerts on both my iPhone and iPad.... -
Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues
in XboX InsidersXbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to... -
Notification Pop-up Issue
in XBoX on WindowsNotification Pop-up Issue: For some reason my notifications does not show up on screen such as party invites, messages etc. I’m using the Xbox Series X and it doesn’t show, but does through my xbox app. Is there any way to... -
Notification Issues and Capture Auto Upload
in XboX InsidersNotification Issues and Capture Auto Upload: Notifications no longer appear when favorite friends show online. Game clips are also no longer automatically uploading, only screenshots do. submitted by /u/DoobiousRogal [link] [comments] -
Notification issues
in XBoX on ConsolesNotification issues: When my favorites sign on, nothing pops. I don't get messages. All notifications are on. Help? Also I'm stuck offline. I've done a hard reset. And nothing works... -
Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?
in XBoX Games and AppsAnybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?: I have a Xbox Series X and I don't get the notification no more when my friends log on. If anybody got a solution please post it. Microsoft please address this issue!... -
Favorite Friends Notifications Issues
in XboX InsidersFavorite Friends Notifications Issues: Has anyone’s notifications for favorite friends stopped popping up? I know I have had issues in the past and it was due to the insider builds. Wondering if it is user error. I have tried many...