Issues with Newest Warzone Update

Discus and support Issues with Newest Warzone Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the season 2 update of warzone I am unable to load into any game mode except for Rebirth Resurgance. The symptoms are: I begin loading into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CollinAdamson, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Issues with Newest Warzone Update

After the season 2 update of warzone I am unable to load into any game mode except for Rebirth Resurgance. The symptoms are: I begin loading into the game, I see a black screen with a blue MW at the bottom right. Then I get a quick flash of the 3 block loading screen then am kicked all the way back to the Xbox homescreen. I am open to any and all suggestions. Thank you.

1.53.0 current patch

:)

CollinAdamson, Feb 17, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2.On your Xbox, please go to Settings - tv and display options - set the resolution to 1080 - under Advanced to the right click on video modes - uncheck Allow 4K and HDR10. Then restart your console and launch the game.

Solution 3. Clear your local save games file and persistent storage.

Make sure that there’s no disc in the disc tray.

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.

Select Settings > All Settings

Choose System > Storage.

Now select Clear local saved games.

Choose Yes to confirm.

Restart your console

Press the Menu key on your controller.

Click Settings, then go to Disc & Blu-Ray.

Select Persistent Storage.

Click Clear Persistent Storage.

Solution 4. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. Josh Hensley Win User

Xbox One X Slow Wired Internet Download Speed

Yeah i believe this is absolutely the case. I didnt have any trouble again until starting an update again. This is the newest COD Warzone update at 33GB and its downloading at 200kbps-15Mbps varying. My internet tests quickly in any regard except for when
    downloading an update like this. Its xbox servers.
  4. AndreaMyersaam Win User

help with update error code 23ef-351f-b800-0f00-c000-0013

I would just follow the link I provided, follow the instructions for putting the newest update on a Xbox 360 formatted USB drive, and see if the newest update will correct the issue.
  5. Meldar Prime Win User

Help!

It's an issue that was caused by the newest title update, it should be fixed soon.
  6. Yak00b Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 with Nvidia Shield

Any new outcome, do newest updates resolve this issue with paddles?
Thema:

1. Issues with Newest Warzone Update - Similar Threads - Issues Newest Warzone

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  5. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  8. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  9. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  10. Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version: I am currently on 10.0.25398.1510 and trying to update to 10.0.25398.1527 but I keep getting connection timed out. submitted by /u/LuckyAd3426 [link] [comments]