Issues with my XSX on my LG OLED C1

Discus and support Issues with my XSX on my LG OLED C1 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Apologies in advance if I ramble. I recently bought a new LG OLED C1 TV for my Series X and it hasn't been so great. There is something happening when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ImNotHereYoureHere, Jan 1, 2022.

  1. Issues with my XSX on my LG OLED C1


    Apologies in advance if I ramble.

    I recently bought a new LG OLED C1 TV for my Series X and it hasn't been so great. There is something happening when I use the Movies and TV app. From what I've caught in the moments, the picture and/or audio will start to cut out and eventually one or both may completely cut out entirely. Usually when one or both cut out entirely, then the playback force stops. I get a code and message normally, but sometimes I won't even get that. I'm not sure on the exact code, since I didn't get it this last time, but the message is something about the HDMI.

    I tried to look into it and most of the responses blame the HDMI cable. However, instead of starting there I wanted to ask if anybody was having a similar issue and knew of a simple fix. I don't think it's the cable, but more so seems like a conflicting settings issue.

    For the record, the content I'm streaming on Movies and TV is season 2 of Dragon Ball Z, so it's definitely not demanding. I also occasionally have the screen flash "Invalid Format" when on YouTube.

    submitted by /u/ImNotHereYoureHere
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ImNotHereYoureHere, Jan 1, 2022
    #1
  2. MLavin Win User

    Dolby Atmos delay on Xbox Series X

    I have the same problem. XSX connected via HDMI 2.1 cable to LG C1 OLED connected via eARC to LG SP8YA (same type of cable). Super annoying delay. Makes any game with dialogue almost unplayable. All the native TV apps work fine with no delay. Other game systems not made by Microsoft work fine. This is an xbox issue. Please acknowledge and fix.
  3. KennethKelly2 Win User

    Dolby Vision gaming Xbox series X

    Explain cheaper tv? I have t his on my oled lg c1 and let me tell you thats not a cheap tv.
  4. SeanHennessy4 Win User

    Another XSX Dolby Atmos sound delay post. . .

    I am experiencing the same issue. EARC, LG C1, auto is the only format in which the XSX will recognize Atmos capability, yet it introduces very significant delays. No delays in other formats. No atmos delays when streaming from my TV apps, only through the Xbox. Even in the menu, the audio “taps” come significantly after any action. This is extremely frustrating.
  5. OnlyUltraMan Win User

    Dolby Vision gaming Xbox series X

    Anche io ho lo stesso problema e ho un tv oled lg c1. È un problema che ho avuto dopo l ultimo aggiornamento di sistema d series x.
  6. MaxWeidner Win User

    Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

    No, unfortunately, one cannot speak of clarity in this case, because I have experienced the exact opposite case.

    I own the LG C1 and the LG C2, and the handshake problems have NEVER occurred in over a year of use on the C1! Instead, however, they keep coming back with the C2 on the same Xbox Series X console. When switching this console back to the C1, the same picture again, NEVER! LG C1 and LG C2 both support Dolby Vision (for gaming). Before testing the LG C2 with one / my Series X, I had never heard of the handshake issue with Dolby Vision. Besides, the LG C2 works very well, but the Dolby Vision handshake in games can hardly be tested on other devices, because the PS5 does not support this feature and other devices are at least unknown to me.
Thema:

Issues with my XSX on my LG OLED C1

Loading...
  1. Issues with my XSX on my LG OLED C1 - Similar Threads - Issues XSX OLED

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Connection issue to Xbox Services/Store - Alpha Skip Ahead XSX

    in XboX Insiders
    Connection issue to Xbox Services/Store - Alpha Skip Ahead XSX: I posted about this a couple weeks ago and still appears to be an issue. Xbox has no online connection upon startup (but I'm hardwired, no other devices have issues). A console restart usually...
  10. XSX Dolby Vision Gaming issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX Dolby Vision Gaming issue: So I’ve been using Dolby Vision Gaming for awhile now but after i just got done playing BF2042 every time I try to play a game that uses Dolby Vision my screen glitches and never goes away but i...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. inconsistent problem xbox series x lg c1 static or invalid format