Issues with my Xbox One X

Discus and support Issues with my Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had two main issues with my Xbox One X (Project Scorpio). 1. For some reason, sometimes when I am taking out a disc, it tries to grab the disc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KeanHuebner, Jul 6, 2020.

  1. KeanHuebner
    KeanHuebner Guest

    Issues with my Xbox One X


    I have had two main issues with my Xbox One X (Project Scorpio).

    1. For some reason, sometimes when I am taking out a disc, it tries to grab the disc back. If I have grabbed the disc and removed it, the console makes a terrible sound, almost like grinding. I have had this issue pretty much since I got the thing but am
    just curious if this was a known issue.

    2. I realized that maybe something was up with the controller charging/connectivity since about 6 months after buying the console. It started with my controllers never seeming to hold a charge. What would happen is that the controller would show completely
    charged, either from the white light on the play and charge cable or from the actual console saying that the charge was at 100%. After playing for 15-30 minutes I would get a battery low warning. I have worked with "Play and Charge" kits since I got the console.
    I had 2 or three different controllers from my Xbox One S so I tried with other controllers as well. After that didn't work I replaced the play and charge kit (which I have now done 3 times in the last two years). When the problem started happening within
    a few months again, I purchased another controller, which again didn't solve the problem. Is there maybe a known issue that can resolve this problem. I think I have narrowed the problem down to my console itself, as changing controllers and play and charge
    kits numerous times has not changed the situation. Also to note, I will "charge: the controller to full and when I push the Xbox button on the controller the Xbox home screen says that I have full charge, 5 minutes later it is telling me I have a low battery
    or the controller will just disconnect completely with no battery warning.

    Any ideas?

    :)
     
    KeanHuebner, Jul 6, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. AurionW Win User

    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

    Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

    I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  4. Travalore Win User

    Slow Download Speed on Xbox One X

    Could it be an issue on my internet provider's end specifically affecting my Xbox One X? As I have my classic Xbox One plugged in along side my Xbox One X and can see it still performing downloads at a significantly faster speed then my Xbox One X.
  5. RabidStorm02 Win User

    Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

    I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Series S keeps crashing

    That's strange, I Have Xbox 360, Xbox one Fat, Xbox one X and Xbox series X, just my One X had issues, but I replaced trough the out of warranty service and all of them are currently working
Thema:

Issues with my Xbox One X

Loading...
  1. Issues with my Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...