Issues with my Xbox one scorpio, Any one else having issues?

Discus and support Issues with my Xbox one scorpio, Any one else having issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, my xbox one x scorpio edition has been having massive errors lately, all software related. All within the last 5-6 months this has gone haywire. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DMilliken, Dec 29, 2018.

  1. DMilliken
    DMilliken Guest

    Issues with my Xbox one scorpio, Any one else having issues?


    HI, my xbox one x scorpio edition has been having massive errors lately, all software related. All within the last 5-6 months this has gone haywire.

    I list my issues:

    1. frequently get the error codes during start up, asking me to restart or trouble shoot,sometimes doesnt let me controller pick as if its not reading the controller

    2. the 4k intro video afterwards gets glitchy, then loads the xbox one green screen hangs out there for a second, finally loads then goes back to "something went wrong"

    3. I will be playing a game, mainly call of duty ww2,and it will black screen the game, but i can still operate the console, close the game try and sign out, then i try to restart the game. it then tells me i have to clear my local saved data and it will
    resync once i restart the xbox and the next time i sign in to play game. i choose this option, and sometimes will not complete the reset. i have to manually shut off the xbox. sometimes it does it on its own. then i have to re sign in to live, which can be
    issue number 4, wont let me select to enter my password (as in not reading controller) or wont let me sign in period, even with no network issues after trouble shooting to see if there were any network problems.

    4. mentioned above in 3

    5. issue happens in red dead redemption 2 as well, with saved games,

    6. lots of startup and shut down problems. i am just now trying to save the error codes, most of which do not pop up in the trouble shooting help guide

    7. sometimes having issues finding my wifi hotspot on the network and i know is on and its right next to the dang xbox.

    I have reset the console completely once. I have done a partial rest and still have the issues.

    :)
     
    DMilliken, Dec 29, 2018
    #1
  2. DMilliken Win User

    Issues with my Xbox one scorpio, Any one else having issues?

    yes i have done a full reset, and i am currently trying to do so again. i have 1 month left on warranty tosend it in. should i go ahead and just choose that option?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Issues with my Xbox one scorpio, Any one else having issues?

    Hello Milliken,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. You stated you have done a reset, does this mean a full factory reset where you delete everything? If not, we suggest you try this. You can do follow the guide for

    full factory reset
    , select reset and delete everything. You may also even want to try the

    offline update solution
    .

    If after these two solutions, you are still having the same issue, you will most likely need a repair. You can either see if there is a Microsoft store near you to take there, or you can go to the

    Device support
    website to set up a repair.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. DMilliken Win User

    Issues with my Xbox one scorpio, Any one else having issues?

    I will opt to send it in. thanks for the help and advice.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

    Issues with my Xbox one scorpio, Any one else having issues?

    Hey Dmilliken thanks for keeping in touch!

    We suggest, if after the reset has been done and the problem persists, then yes. Go through with a repair by either going through our

    Device page
    or
    Request a Callback
    so we can help you out with the repair. Let us know how it goes so we can set this issue as resolved!
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

    Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490

    I have issue with my xbox one scorpio edition it just wont play fifa everything else plays fine
Thema:

Issues with my Xbox one scorpio, Any one else having issues?

Loading...
  1. Issues with my Xbox one scorpio, Any one else having issues? - Similar Threads - Issues scorpio else

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...