Issues with my Xbox one and TV

Discus and support Issues with my Xbox one and TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me? I have a pioneer plasma PDP-436PG but my Xbox one won't work on it using hdmi,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lostsoul92a, Feb 7, 2018.

  1. lostsoul92a
    lostsoul92a Guest

    Issues with my Xbox one and TV


    Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me? I have a pioneer plasma PDP-436PG but my Xbox one won't work on it using hdmi, does anyone know how I can fix this? My Xbox 360 works on this TV without any issues.

    :)
     
    lostsoul92a, Feb 7, 2018
    #1
  2. TT 05 Stang
    TT 05 Stang Guest
    Video goes in and out on sharp aquos

    So...

    I replaced my mistubishi diamond tv with a sharp aquos. I never had issues with the mistu. Now the video goes in and out when using the Xbox one. HD fios tv has no issues. Now when I change the settings from 1080p in the Xbox One to 720p the video issues
    go away. And yes the sharp aquos supports 1080p. I will throw up a video in a bit.

    So I have the Xbox One hooked up to my Onkyo system and single output hdmi to tv. Like on the mitsu. Fios runs the same way. No issues with fios only through xbox.

    Any ideas?
     
    TT 05 Stang, Feb 7, 2018
    #2
  3. HDMI Input not working | Xbox One S

    It is my Uverse set-top box. In trouble shooting I plugged that same HDMI cable directly into another port on my tv and have had 0 issues with the set-top box in weeks. It's only experiencing issues with the Xbox One S. It's also the same box and HDMI cable
    that I used with my Xbox One since release day and I never had any issues.
     
    GruntKiller57, Feb 7, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    Issues with my Xbox one and TV

    Hi

    If you have tried using and alternate HDMI cable and are still experiencing the issue then can you please try and reset your display settings as guided below and try changing your TV resolution to or 720p.

    Troubleshooting a Blank Screen TV or Monitor While Your Xbox One is on

    Reset your display settings. Here's how:

    1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button
      for five seconds to turn off the console.
    3. Press and hold the Xbox button
      and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.
      Note This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, go to
      System > Settings in the guide, select Display & sounds, Video options, and then
      TV Resolution.
     
    gds1972, Feb 8, 2018
    #4
  5. gds1972 Win User

    Issues with my Xbox one and TV

    Hi

    If you have tried using and alternate HDMI cable and are still experiencing the issue then can you please try and reset your display settings as guided below and try changing your TV resolution to or 720p.

    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

    Reset your display settings. Here's how:

    1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button
      for five seconds to turn off the console.
    3. Press and hold the Xbox button
      and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.
      Note This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, go to
      System > Settings in the guide, select Display & sounds, Video options, and then
      TV Resolution.
  6. PhilNichols Win User

    X-Box Powers On but No Video/Audio Signal

    I have had the same issue on my sharp aquos. The issue seems to be related to xbox one controlling the signal to the tv when you allow one guide to power the tv off and on through hdmi signal. I deselected this and it has fixed the issue. This has to be
    a signal coding issue with the xbox one. My ps4 and we work just fine turning the tv off and on and allowing video and sound. Hopefully xbox looks into this
  7. ScantSole5966 Win User

    Receiving no signal to other television.

    This is not my issue. My issue is my xbox one attached to my new tv is issue free; my xbox 360 attached to my old tv doesn't recognize me, and continually asks me to provide text, phone, and email info. They ask me for another email. I don't use another
    email. One email sends garbage enough.
  8. Sonfps Win User

    Unable to reset display settings via Eject+Power

    I Found my issue. I have my elagato game capture in between the xbox one and the TV. I simply plugged the hdmi directly into the tv and xbox one and can now see the screen in low resolution.
  9. PinpointSnipe2 Win User

    Live TV Not Working Anymore

    I am having the same issue. I noted that there was an XBox One Update a few days ago, now my TV is freezing, I have placed 2 sets one with the Xbox One, and another Full Cable system. The XBOX One Is freezing video, and will not process the TV at all.

    Microsoft, if you want to be the "entertainment middle man, you best fix this issue, as of now, I am taking the Xbox out of the loop of my TV. This is beyond silly.
Thema:

Issues with my Xbox one and TV

Loading...
  1. Issues with my Xbox one and TV - Similar Threads - Issues

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...