Issues with My VIP

Discus and support Issues with My VIP in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Just last week I posted about fluctuations in MyVIP lvl and I think it is much lower than it should be now; I was rank 3 and almost to rank 4 now I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Devasqua, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Devasqua
    Devasqua Guest

Issues with My VIP

Just last week I posted about fluctuations in MyVIP lvl and I think it is much lower than it should be now; I was rank 3 and almost to rank 4 now I'm $44 from rank 3. I know the September preorder bonuses caused some problems it suddenly had me almost at
    rank 5 which I knew wasn't possible but not being 3 certainly seems wrong.

:)

Devasqua, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Damnlag
    Damnlag Guest
    Trouble Logging into Xbox.com Forums

I fixed this by simply changing my gamertag. I changed RoG Viper RV to , and then my GameOverViper tag to RoG Viper RV. It fixed it as I'm using what use to be the RoG Viper RV account that had the issues to make this post.

Damnlag, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Rewards points not received with purchases

There is currently a delay with VIP rebates as they fix some issues.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Issues with My VIP

Hello Devasqua,

We deployed our hotfix this morning for this issue, and your progress is now accurate. We have also awarded September payback based off these calculations. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issues with My VIP

Hello Devasqua,

We deployed our hotfix this morning for this issue, and your progress is now accurate. We have also awarded September payback based off these calculations. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error.
  6. Elchippt Win User

i dont download multiplayer update 3

Unfortunately, even if you are able to download it, you're not going to be able to play the VIP maps which I assume is the reason you're trying to download it. I have both the VIP download and the Update#3 in my download history and I've redownloaded them
    both but the VIP maps are still missing.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/Issue-BFBC2-VIP-maps-missing-on-Gen3-consoles/td-...

Apparently it's a global issue, no one has been able to play the VIP maps for several months now, pretty damn lame.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

issue with my vip vault purchase.

Hello Titanium Rogue,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are investigating an issue with this prize. While we work on this issue, we have disabled this prize. Once we have resolved the issue, you should see this prize again and be able to claim it at that time.
  8. jtrigger Win User

Forza 5 VIP Membership not working

I am having same issue. Tried to add a second VIP for my son and he does not get the 70K or VIP badge either. Been trying for more than 2 weeks to get someone to respond on the Forza forums with no luck.
  9. joshschooler Win User

Forza Horizon 2 VIP membership

My issue with this is I paid 50 50 with my cousin and we bought the ultimate Edition, but the VIP pass only goes to the Account purchaser so anyone else who thinks of splitting the cost, don't buy Ultimate edition because you don't get the VIP pass lol,
    what a rip off.
Thema:

Issues with My VIP

1. Issues with My VIP - Similar Threads - Issues VIP

2. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  3. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  4. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  7. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  9. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  10. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...