Issues with my Township game

Discus and support Issues with my Township game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I am continuing to have trouble with purchasing Township dollars in my Township game which I have played for years. I could not purchase anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yvonne Taylor, Jul 31, 2023.

  1. Issues with my Township game


    Hi. I am continuing to have trouble with purchasing Township dollars in my Township game which I have played for years. I could not purchase anything in it so I thought that by deleting and reinstalling the game that would help. It didn't I cannot get my game back. I keep getting an error message when I try to re-download it from the MIcrosoft Store. I tried contacting Playrix but they could not help, it was a Microsoft Store issue. They are not much help at all. It is frustrating because I have gotten so far in the game that I would hate to lose my progress. Please help. This is not the first time I've had problems with purchasing Township cash. I have an active credit card on file which allowed me to purchase items before. I am very upset about this as this is the only game that I play regularly and have for years. Thank you.

    Yvonne

    :)
     
    Yvonne Taylor, Jul 31, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    Issues with my Township game

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help with the game problem.

    Please let me know more details about the issue.

    If I may ask, what error are you getting when you try to download or install the game again?

    What error are you getting when trying to make a purchase from the game?

    What steps have you done so far?

    Thanks!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Playrix, Township

  4. TheMapleKid Win User

    Any word on WSOP for X1?

    Pokerstars is pretty cool. It's my fiances game of choice. Other than Township on the Ipad.
  5. HangNguyen4 Win User

    I could not buy the Microsoft products

    Just only "Golden Ticket" an event in the Township Game
  6. VernierSlake Win User

    Changing my gamertag

    No, no it isn't. That place you linked was amalgamated with several other townships years ago to form Rideau Lakes with those townships ceasing to exist thereafter
Thema:

Issues with my Township game

Loading...
  1. Issues with my Township game - Similar Threads - Issues Township game

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...