Issues with my son's account
Discus and support Issues with my son's account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I I tried to change the age restriction on my son's account to give him a little more freedom as he got older and now he cannot play any of the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlazeBuckler, Jun 11, 2018.
Thema:
Issues with my son's account
Loading...
-
Issues with my son's account - Similar Threads - Issues son's account
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...
in XBoX Accessibilitymy son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21 -
Does anyone know if there is an issue with Xbox S connecting? My son keeps trying to sign...
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes anyone know if there is an issue with Xbox S connecting? My son keeps trying to sign...: Does anyone know if there is an issue with Xbox S connecting? My son keeps trying to sign in but keeps getting this message “there was a problem, and we couldn’t continue. (0x80a4001a)... -
XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom
in XBoX on ConsolesXBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even... -
Transfer account to son or change/update email issue
in XBoX Games and AppsTransfer account to son or change/update email issue: I created an account under my name and email when my son was little years ago. - I would like to transfer his game account to his email now. - Is this possible? - ( Side note) - He has his own...