Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

Discus and support Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adam Nelson1, May 6, 2024.

  1. Adam Nelson1
    Adam Nelson1 Guest

    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU


    I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or any of the benefits that come with that. I can live without the 120fps, but this monitor says it handles 4K, HDR, and 60fps.

    Any ideas?

    :)
     
    Adam Nelson1, May 6, 2024
    #1
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

    Xbox Series X at 4k 120fps can only be used through HDMI 2.1. From what I can tell, your monitor only has HDMI 2.0.
  3. Adam Nelson1 Win User

    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

    As I say, I can live without 120fps. But what about HDR and, probably most importantly in the long run, 4K Blu-rays.
  4. Jeremy_Ep Win User

    Xbox one S, Netflix dims screen when HDR is enabled

    I’m having this issue with my Samsung KS8000
  5. KaiN05 Win User

    Why is my Series X having audio issues?

    Mine is a 2019 version. I did a recent update to 1401 and updated my controller and then these audio issues became present. Maybe it’s a Samsung problem since all 3 of us have a Samsung TV. Are you also on that version? Maybe we should contact Samsung and tell them the issue.
  6. OPHI WeeZ 07 Win User

    Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off the television

    i have this same issue with my Samsung SmartTV.
Thema:

Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

Loading...
  1. Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU - Similar Threads - Issues SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  8. Xbox audio issues with Samsung soundbar

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio issues with Samsung soundbar: Hi guys, I have a hwq6t Samsung soundbar 5.1 and a Samsung q95t TV and I have 2 issue: the first is that with my Xbox connect to the TV hdmi 4 gaming port and the sound bar connected to earc port...
  9. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?: Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14
  10. Series X boot issue w/Samsung Q70A

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X boot issue w/Samsung Q70A: Nothing has changed with this setup for over 6 months now and has been used almost daily. Recently my wife's Xbox has refused to wake from sleep. It has to be powered on with the front panel...