Issues with my Linx Tablet

Discus and support Issues with my Linx Tablet in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying to update my linx tablet to remote play city skylines, but it is telling me the companion app has been replaced with the xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by callumkelly94, Jan 2, 2021.

  1. Issues with my Linx Tablet


    I have been trying to update my linx tablet to remote play city skylines, but it is telling me the companion app has been replaced with the xbox app for windows 10, however when I try to download this
    I get an error message.

    I have done all of the update on the tablet but it keeps indicating an error

    I have spent the last 2 days trying to solve this and tried to contact the live chat and Twitter but no response!

    :)
     
    callumkelly94, Jan 2, 2021
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Linux 8 Smartglass no button to stream

    Are you signed in on the Xbox App for Windows 10? Is your console on the same Network as your tablet?

    There shouldn't be any hardware issues streaming to the Linx tablet. I used to own the Linx 10 and it worked fine. My young nephew had a Linx 8 with the controllers and it worked too.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

    Linx Vision 8

    Hi there!

    I happened to use the Linx tablet for a month or so when it came out, and found that the tablet froze randomly, and that the placement of buttons on the controller dock are out of place, in relation to an Xbox controller.

    I think Microsoft are leaving the smaller tablet business behind, and partnering with companies like Lenovo, to supply PCs and Surface tablets. There has been barely any mention of Linx, since 2015 (Linx 10 models). Like Microsoft Band and Windows Phone,
    it may not be being manufactured anymore. :/

    My best advice, would be to consider second hand units, although you will have to take into consideration a step up/step down converter for power/charging.

    Best,

    L
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Linux 8 Smartglass no button to stream

  5. BroHammersley Win User

    Streaming issues to linx vision tablet

    Greetings SSJ Seiya,

    Thanks for your feedback. Please use the Report a problem feature in the Xbox app after encountering this and we'll ask the development team to investigate this further.

    ~Hammer
  6. Bestlano Win User

    Streaming issues to linx vision tablet

    Hi SSJ, The issue your reporting is unique and we haven't seen many reports regarding the issue your experiencing. I did report this to the developers to investigate but we have no further information. If you have the latest versions of both apps and the issue
    is still occurring I would recommend waiting for the next update since nothing has changed with the current versions. If the issue does continue I would recommend reporting the issue again using the "Report a problem" after any future updates.

    In the mean-time I will call this out in todays reports to the developers so they are aware this is still occurring.

    Current versions:

    Xbox App (Non-beta) 14.14.16008

    Xbox App (Beta) 14.14.12005

    Thanks,

    Best
Thema:

Issues with my Linx Tablet

Loading...
  1. Issues with my Linx Tablet - Similar Threads - Issues Linx Tablet

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...