Issues with movies

Discus and support Issues with movies in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; about 6 months ago I traded in my special edition Darth Vader, ps4, because I have tons of bought movies through xbox & did not want to rebuy them. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leomoon987, Dec 17, 2017.

  1. leomoon987
    leomoon987 Guest

    Issues with movies


    about 6 months ago I traded in my special edition Darth Vader, ps4, because I have tons of bought movies through xbox & did not want to rebuy them. I was told that you just set one as the home xbox, and other just not as the home xbox. I completely understood
    that we could not watch the same movie at the same time which makes perfect sense because then I would need to own 2 copies; but on the home xbox my daughter could watch say Harry Potter & I could watch Spider-Man. I spent hundreds switching systems just
    to be able to do this, & I could until the last update. Unless this is changed I'll never buy another movie through you. I never would have switched systems. The only reason to buy digital editions rather than hard copies is to save shelf space. I really
    hope you fix this & I doubt I'm the only person upset about this change.

    :)
     
    leomoon987, Dec 17, 2017
    #1
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Movie issues

    My Xbox One can play my lord of the rings extended editions. And my collectors edition of "Desolation of Smaug". Does this only happen with that specific movie?
     
    NxtDoc1851, Dec 17, 2017
    #2
  3. WakingYETI
    WakingYETI Guest
    Movie issues

    Why can't the Xbox One play my Lord of the Rings Extended Editions? I read that this issue was in the process if being fixed six months ago. Who's dragging their feet and why???? When will this be fixed? Why buy a $500 system that can't play movies?
     
    WakingYETI, Dec 17, 2017
    #3
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

    Movie issues

    My Xbox One can play my lord of the rings extended editions. And my collectors edition of "Desolation of Smaug". Does this only happen with that specific movie?
  5. WakingYETI Win User

    Movie issues

    Only the three extended editions do not play. Lots of customers have had this issue. Google it. And in the mean time find me someone who can get it fixed. ALL of my movies work except those three. There are countless posts about this issue already. We need
    answers. Reliable ones too.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Movie licensing issue

    You can have the movie listed in your library since you viewed it during the promotion. If you own a movie you will find it register in your purchase history
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Rented movie issue

  8. Bunson428 Win User

    Movie licensing issue

    You can have the movie listed in your library since you viewed it during the promotion. If you own a movie you will find it register in your purchase history
    I would think it would clear from the library like rentals do.
Thema:

Issues with movies

Loading...
  1. Issues with movies - Similar Threads - Issues movies

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...